• Ask
  • myTake

His finger in my butt during sex

So this is the first time someone did this to me. We were having sex in the missionary position and he stuck his finger up my butt hole. It was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your anus is connected to the same bundle of nerves as your Vag and contracts the same way. For those who like it (my lover does) anal fingering adds pleasure. Yes it turns him on.Even more so for guys. Not only the stimulation of the anal opening but the prostate as well. Turns a hand job into and OMG! experience. Do it for him next time.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 2

• My guys does this to me a lot. I love it! He does it just before I am about to orgasm and it intensifies it greatly. Yes, I love it!

• Yeah, guys can get off on that. Most likely he wants anal sex, he'll probably finger you there first to get you looser and then he might eat you out back there before he puts his penis in.

What They Said On Facebook