Why does my boyfriend always want to lick my ass hole?

And should I let him do it? Cause it's super weird to want to do that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, it is not super weird to want to do that, it is called a rimjob and there are plenty of people who enjoy giving and recieving them and very few will admit it.I would suggest letting him, if you don't like it just tell him not to do it again and if you do like it, hey, you just found someone new you liked.

• Rimming is disgusting and is asking for all kinds of things to go wrong. Even with sanitizing.

What Guys Said 13

• Perhaps he's suggesting that you and him both need to be aware of savings in the current economic climate.He is volunteering to replace the toilet roll,

• Hahahahahah!

• :P

• The male interest in anal is on the rise. Where is was typically very rare for a heterosexual male to enjoy anal, it's becoming quite common and something that girls will have to get used to. (Or used to denying). It really depends on what you're comfortable with though since you're calling it "super weird", I'll assume that you're not. Just keep denying it to him, in that case. Keep in mind that you run the risk of him asking forever or finding it elsewhere.

• I don't know, my girlfriend loves it when I do that to her.

• Your ass must be extra tasty!

• he doesn't want to lick your ass hole. he wants you to like it when he licks your ass hole. ultimately, he wants you to want his penis in your butt.

• Im gonna have to agree with this statement, makes sense to me

• Show Older
    • that's strange. I don't really care but there are two people voicing their agreement but only two "disagreements" marked on the arrow thingies.

• That's because we voiced our agreement instead of hitting an arrow like a coward!

• I do consider it an unhealthy pleasure... It has a certain attraction until you think of what actually comes out (and might still be stuck there when he does). In fact there's a variety of infections he can pick up there. Anyways, your call... I never would, there are enough other pleasures.

• I said the more or less the same thing and someone down voted me because I said the truth. It is unhygienic.

• Hahaha I clean myself and he's not going to f***ing stick his tongue up there.

• He's a freak. You deserve better.

• Excuse me but how can you judge that just be knowing he likes to lick a f*cking anus.I know plenty of sweet and caring guys who enjoy that.To the questioner: If you are interested, just let him do it and then decide wether you like it or not. You may actually like it but maybe not, but at least he will be happy you let him try it and you will be happy since you know what it actually feels like instead of wondering about it all the time. And believe me, it's not that weird and it feels good

• Show Older
    • Learn what categorical imperative is all about.

• I agree he's a freak, but what makes you think she deserves better?
      Maybe she deserves someone less freaky, but to me that's not better, its worse.

• I don't think its weird at all. I like to do that to girls as well.

Regardless what other people think about what you and your partner do, the only thing that matters is how the two of you feel about it -- whatever that "it" is. Any activity that is shared and enjoyed between two consenting adults is completely okay no matter how it may be viewed outside your bedroom. There are activities far more obscure, edgy and provocative than analingus. The nerve endings surrounding the anus make it a pleasurable spot for stimulation -- if and only if you're receptive to it. If you view it as a location that serves only one purpose, that's all it will ever be. If you're open to letting him explore something he's interested in and you discover you like it, well that's a bonus for both of you. If you try it and don't like it, no harm done either. What I would suggest, though, is that you present something to him that you are interested in trying. It's a trust thing. He trusts you enough to share something so intimate, so you should try the same. Something that you may be interested in that's a little unconventional -- whatever you're curious about. And share it to create a dialog of trust. You'll be surprised by how communicating through trust and acceptance opens pathways that will only enhance your relationship. If you want to learn more about analingus, just Google it and learn more about it.

• let him do this ;)

• Well, I can't speak for him, but I love to lick ass as well. I enjoy it because the girls I do it with usually love it. It turns them on and feels great. Its very intimate and sensual, and if it turns on the woman I am with, then that is a turn on for me. Plus a woman with a great ass is so sexy.
    However, if you are uncomfortable with him doing it, you should let him know. There is nothing worse than doing something in bed with someone and feeling weird about it. There was an episode of Sex in the City about this topic. You should check it out.
    J

• weird is only something different you're not yet accustomed to.give it a try. you might love it.

• 4d

let him lick your chocolate wheeto

What Girls Said 11

• I agree it is weird and I personally would not let anyone do that to me and I certainly am not doing it to anyone. Anything anal is off limits in my book. That orfice has one purpose and one purpose only!

• I guess he really likes the idea of doing it. If you want him to do it, let him.

• he wants to please you & if you don't like it or just think its weird but yet not say anything he might think you are enjoying it that's why he is always trying to do it.

• people are into different things. If its not that much of an issue for you, let him do it.

• 32d

Hey.
    So yesterday I let my boyfriend eat me out and he ended up licing further down. At first o thought it was wierd. But than j laid back and enjoyed it and it actually turned me on. I'd let him try before u agree to not do it. I am not a fan of anal at all. So I was supraised I liked it.
    So my advice is Jusy try it. Of u font like it. It never has to happen again

• That's gross sorry and it doesn't mean that because the majority do it, it's acceptable. I certainly wouldn't want my lips to touch with a guys mouth who had a history of licking ass.

• Maybe he wants to try something new/spice things up. It is a different sensation. Yes, it may come off as weird when he brings it up but you might like it.

• 3d

My boyfriend got totally hammered and when I took him upstairs to go to sleep he got all kinds of horny and we ended up having sex. He got really adventurous and when he went down on me he ventured further south than usual. I didn't stop him because if he wanted to do it I was okay with it. I never thought I'd be okay with something like that but I love him and am open to trying new things. You might find it weird but if you keep your body clean the anus can be a very pleasurable location. He stuck his finger in my ass during vaginal sex and it was pleasurable for him because he could feel his finger with his penis. It was very intense for both of us and afterwards we felt closer and had a total heart to heart about everything. I think being open minded is essential to a relationship and you should give it a try just once.

• I wouldn't say it is weird, it is just something he is into.

• My boyfriend did that once. He asked so I let him do it only once to get it out of his system...I didn't like it.

• He isn't a freak or anything strange. Girls are ultra senitive there. It will feel great for you and for him to want to do that for you means that he likes you a great deal. If you let him lick any other part of you down there you may as let him lick you there to... at least once, see if you like it lol