Why does my boyfriend always want to lick my ass hole?

And should I let him do it? Cause it's super weird to want to do that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 12

• 25d

I guess he really likes the idea of doing it. If you want him to do it, let him.

• That's gross sorry and it doesn't mean that because the majority do it, it's acceptable. I certainly wouldn't want my lips to touch with a guys mouth who had a history of licking ass.

• I wouldn't say it is weird, it is just something he is into.

• I agree it is weird and I personally would not let anyone do that to me and I certainly am not doing it to anyone. Anything anal is off limits in my book. That orfice has one purpose and one purpose only!

• he wants to please you & if you don't like it or just think its weird but yet not say anything he might think you are enjoying it that's why he is always trying to do it.

• people are into different things. If its not that much of an issue for you, let him do it.

• My boyfriend did that once. He asked so I let him do it only once to get it out of his system...I didn't like it.

• He isn't a freak or anything strange. Girls are ultra senitive there. It will feel great for you and for him to want to do that for you means that he likes you a great deal. If you let him lick any other part of you down there you may as let him lick you there to... at least once, see if you like it lol

• Maybe he wants to try something new/spice things up. It is a different sensation. Yes, it may come off as weird when he brings it up but you might like it.

• Selected as most helpful

No, it is not super weird to want to do that, it is called a rimjob and there are plenty of people who enjoy giving and recieving them and very few will admit it.

I would suggest letting him, if you don't like it just tell him not to do it again and if you do like it, hey, you just found someone new you liked.

• 24d

Rimming is disgusting and is asking for all kinds of things to go wrong. Even with sanitizing.

• 25d

Well, I can't speak for him, but I love to lick ass as well. I enjoy it because the girls I do it with usually love it. It turns them on and feels great. Its very intimate and sensual, and if it turns on the woman I am with, then that is a turn on for me. Plus a woman with a great ass is so sexy.

However, if you are uncomfortable with him doing it, you should let him know. There is nothing worse than doing something in bed with someone and feeling weird about it. There was an episode of Sex in the City about this topic. You should check it out.

J

• I don't think its weird at all. I like to do that to girls as well.

• I don't know, my girlfriend loves it when I do that to her.

• Your ass must be extra tasty!

• I do consider it an unhealthy pleasure... It has a certain attraction until you think of what actually comes out (and might still be stuck there when he does). In fact there's a variety of infections he can pick up there. Anyways, your call... I never would, there are enough other pleasures.

• Hahaha I clean myself and he's not going to f***ing stick his tongue up there.

• I said the more or less the same thing and someone down voted me because I said the truth. It is unhygienic.

• Perhaps he's suggesting that you and him both need to be aware of savings in the current economic climate.

He is volunteering to replace the toilet roll,

• :P

• Hahahahahah!

• let him do this ;)

• weird is only something different you're not yet accustomed to.

give it a try. you might love it.

• The male interest in anal is on the rise. Where is was typically very rare for a heterosexual male to enjoy anal, it's becoming quite common and something that girls will have to get used to. (Or used to denying). It really depends on what you're comfortable with though since you're calling it "super weird", I'll assume that you're not. Just keep denying it to him, in that case. Keep in mind that you run the risk of him asking forever or finding it elsewhere.

• He's a freak. You deserve better.

• 25d

I agree he's a freak, but what makes you think she deserves better?

Maybe she deserves someone less freaky, but to me that's not better, its worse.

• Learn what categorical imperative is all about.

• How can I NOT conclude that? It's disgusting. And if you don't like it, he most certainly shouldn't push it.

• Show Older
  • he doesn't want to lick your ass hole. he wants you to like it when he licks your ass hole. ultimately, he wants you to want his penis in your butt.

• That's because we voiced our agreement instead of hitting an arrow like a coward!

• that's strange. I don't really care but there are two people voicing their agreement but only two "disagreements" marked on the arrow thingies.

• I agree as well! Here, here! -Slaps hand down several times on my computer desk-

• Show Older