Why does my boyfriend always want to lick my ass hole?

And should I let him do it? Cause it's super weird to want to do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is not super weird to want to do that, it is called a rimjob and there are plenty of people who enjoy giving and recieving them and very few will admit it.

I would suggest letting him, if you don't like it just tell him not to do it again and if you do like it, hey, you just found someone new you liked.

• Rimming is disgusting and is asking for all kinds of things to go wrong. Even with sanitizing.

Most Helpful Girl

• ***I used to think it was weird too. But after months of persistence I let it happen & now think it's not weird at all. My boyfriend loves giving I love receiving & don't think it's weird anymore. Honestly not that bad

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 21

• The male interest in anal is on the rise. Where is was typically very rare for a heterosexual male to enjoy anal, it's becoming quite common and something that girls will have to get used to. (Or used to denying). It really depends on what you're comfortable with though since you're calling it "super weird", I'll assume that you're not. Just keep denying it to him, in that case. Keep in mind that you run the risk of him asking forever or finding it elsewhere.

• Regardless what other people think about what you and your partner do, the only thing that matters is how the two of you feel about it -- whatever that "it" is. Any activity that is shared and enjoyed between two consenting adults is completely okay no matter how it may be viewed outside your bedroom. There are activities far more obscure, edgy and provocative than analingus. The nerve endings surrounding the anus make it a pleasurable spot for stimulation -- if and only if you're receptive to it. If you view it as a location that serves only one purpose, that's all it will ever be. If you're open to letting him explore something he's interested in and you discover you like it, well that's a bonus for both of you. If you try it and don't like it, no harm done either. What I would suggest, though, is that you present something to him that you are interested in trying. It's a trust thing. He trusts you enough to share something so intimate, so you should try the same. Something that you may be interested in that's a little unconventional -- whatever you're curious about. And share it to create a dialog of trust. You'll be surprised by how communicating through trust and acceptance opens pathways that will only enhance your relationship. If you want to learn more about analingus, just Google it and learn more about it.

• He's a freak. You deserve better.

• Excuse me but how can you judge that just be knowing he likes to lick a f*cking anus.

I know plenty of sweet and caring guys who enjoy that.

To the questioner: If you are interested, just let him do it and then decide wether you like it or not. You may actually like it but maybe not, but at least he will be happy you let him try it and you will be happy since you know what it actually feels like instead of wondering about it all the time. And believe me, it's not that weird and it feels good

• Learn what categorical imperative is all about.

• I agree he's a freak, but what makes you think she deserves better?

Maybe she deserves someone less freaky, but to me that's not better, its worse.

• Perhaps he's suggesting that you and him both need to be aware of savings in the current economic climate.

He is volunteering to replace the toilet roll,

• I don't know, my girlfriend loves it when I do that to her.

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 14

• I agree it is weird and I personally would not let anyone do that to me and I certainly am not doing it to anyone. Anything anal is off limits in my book. That orfice has one purpose and one purpose only!

• people are into different things. If its not that much of an issue for you, let him do it.

• That's gross sorry and it doesn't mean that because the majority do it, it's acceptable. I certainly wouldn't want my lips to touch with a guys mouth who had a history of licking ass.

• I guess he really likes the idea of doing it. If you want him to do it, let him.

• he wants to please you & if you don't like it or just think its weird but yet not say anything he might think you are enjoying it that's why he is always trying to do it.

More from Girls
9