Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Girls: what does a boner feel like while grinding?

I mean normally guys already have that bulge there right. So I expect if I'm pressed up against him I would be feeling something anyway. Let's say in fitted jeans, how can you tell if it's a boner or just his package? Or would you feel something even when he doesn't have one?

Sorry for the weird question heh, haven't had a boyfriend and just started clubbing, wanna be aware :> thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• jeans don't hide everything :) the shape of his package is just a slight bulge When he has a boner it is More defined - the shaft pushing out with a more deffinate shape to the roundness and head , and I like the idea of just grab a feel if your not sure - a few times and you will feel it get hard , that's always good :) then you will know the difference

What Guys Said 4

• if it was his "Boner" you would feel the hard poking...you would know it if you felt it, there is no confusion.

• But apparently jeans are supposed to like.. Confine it right. So is it just gonna be a bigger bulge or something or seriously straight out

• you would notice believe me

• Well, just grope him there and feel if he has a boner!

• You'll know if a guy has a boner when you're grinding on him.

Trust me.

What Girls Said 3

• It pocks you while your dancing you can feel it.

• Trust me, you'll know if a guy has a boner.

• The bulge will become harder lol you'll know