• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys like girls shaved or hairy?

Ya that's what I wanted to know so let me know please..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Please leave it hairy. I don't know why most women like to shave EVERYTHING these days, but men are visual, and a nice patch of hair really intensifies the sexual experience. I would rather an ugly women with a nice visually appealing bush, than a beautiful woman who is completely shaved. It may be just me, but I think the woman should be natural, and the man should be the one who shaves (or closely trims). Just as long as everything is clean, I don't see the issue. And no, I don't think being shaved adds anything to being clean.

What Guys Said 16

• I think hairy is kinda a turn on, even is this culture is a huge taboo

• All natural is super nice... If it's gonna be trimmed, I want to see some customization!. If you are gonna go bald, then when it's time to get busy, it better be freshly shaven, stubble down there is just horrible!

• Bald all the way every day!

• It depends how kinky you are! Pubes are a big clue. No use being shaved unless you like to get creative. That said, I much prefer kinky women. To my mind: hairy beaver = church girl.

• shaved. it just looks so much hotter without hair, nice and pink. not too fond of pubic hair-as-dental floss either.

• Of course shaved, girls looks Awesome if they are BALD too.

• Depends on the body part and how hairy the woman is. I love a full bush on a woman. Don't even trim. I'm pretty indifferent to underarm hair. As far as legs, I could go either way. If she looks like a man below the thighs, then probably shave. If leg hair is pretty thin then I don't mind unshaved legs. I just like to be able to see as much skin as possible on legs.

• i want as much hair as you can get down there personally

• idk...dependws what you look like...msn me..snoboardrocker@hotmail.com...or snoboardrocker11@aol.com

• It's dependent on the guy. I prefer she be trimmed or shaved. I don't want to "deal" with the hair.

• Oh but we have to deal with the jungle between your legs, i don't think so.

• I never said I wouldn't trim or something if asked. I said what I liked.

• Kiki-baby, just like some girls shave/trim and some don't, some guys shave. Some don't. The original question asked what guys liked, he stated what he liked.

• Trimmed. Shaved is nice sometimes, but it can make a girl look less mature.Most girls don't like guys who are very hairy because it interferes with certain acts--it's the same for a female.

• I've answered this one before; definitely shaved!

• You should always keep hair down there. It´s enaugh with shaving your legs and armpits, of course. And never use raizor. If your bush is totally covered by your underwear&bikini, then, it´s fine. After all, no one else (except you) is going to see you private places unless you like nudism or something like that. So, don´t follow that stupid fashion of shaving all your pubic hair. Men like real women, and women have hair, girls don´t. Other good reason is that hair really helps when having sex, because the friction decreases. And finally, it´s healthier because hair protects your vulva from infections. Women that keep their hair seem to me very sexy and decent. One, as male, thinks that she doesn´t show her private parts to everyone. Many people use to think that a shaved one is cleaner. That´s totally false. If the woman has poor hygiene, it will smell bad, no matter if there is hair or not. Hope this help you.

• Each their own, majority will probably say trimmed or shaved. I prefer either but just not hairy.

• I love women with full public hair. It makes the women look sexy down there. Of course, it must be well trimmed and cleaned regularly.

What Girls Said 1

• As far as I know, every guy has a different preference. Some love hair, some don't. It depends on the guy.