Girls do you like getting your nipples sucked?

the question says it all really. I was sucking my girlfriends she told me to stop after ten minutes she said you not doing it right so I wanna to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like to draw slow spirals around their breasts with my finger and work my way closer to the nipple. Then, as you're just about to hit the nipple you go backwards the other direction. It's a fun cat and mouse that you can do a couple times. Eventually, you'll reward her with a light caress across her nipple and follow it up with a gentle pinch. The longer you play with her breasts the more intense you can get and harder you can pinch. Once I've had enough fun with my hands tracing lines across her body I'll lick my finger tips and go straight for the nipples and rub them in circles like joy sticks while varying speed and intensity to keep her from getting used to the sensations.

Usually they can only stand that for a little bit before sensory overload and then I'll either go back to fondling her breasts or start using my tongue. You can use your tongue the same way you use your fingers just pretend you're making abstract art on her breasts only instead of a brush you're using a tongue. Work your way up to the sucking and gentle biting. Hint at what you're going to do and then back off from it to build anticipation. Blow on your saliva while its wet on her nipple to excite it differently. Briefly bite down on her nipple for a split second and then back off to work a different spot. The next time you go back to the nipple bite down harder so you can pull it up with your teeth and then let it slip out of your teeth naturally.

Just remember to keep changing directions and switching it up. If you want practice to understand what it kind of feels like try drawing circles on your arm or the side of your belly with your fingers. At first its exciting but eventually your skin gets used to it unless you change it up and move somewhere else for your skin to reset. The same thing works with breasts.

Anyways, that's just how I like to do it. I'm a pretty soft sensual guy in bed when it comes to foreplay. I like to caress and discover every inch of a woman's body before actually getting into the sex. Also, its important to be vocal. If she's not feeling pleasure she needs to guide you so she does. You also need to ask her questions. "Does it feel good when I bite down with my teeth?" "Do you like it when I draw circles or do you want me to squeeze them more?"

Get the drift?