Guys, why do you like to see boobs jiggle?

Mine do when I walk and I noticed this one guy is always looking at them then. And other times. Byt what does jiggling do for you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It starts out as a natural defense mechanism when the eye is drawn to something that is vigorously moving, because it stands out and draws attention to itself in its surrounding environment. But in the circumstance of boobs jiggling, that will catch the eye of the male and before he knows it, he's staring at some t*ts, and thus activates dirty thoughts.

What Guys Said 14

• It reminds us of how soft and squishy and wonderful they are, and makes us want to see them and squeeze them. We're biologically programmed to respond to the presence of breasts, and we do. It also tells us that they are REAL, instead of implants.

• Men are naturally programmed to like breasts. We are born to like them. Why we like it when they jiggle is because movement is sexier, and more interesting than staying in place. Also, if they jiggle, it means that they are most likely real (no implants), and are likely to feel better when touching them. Both guys and girls like touching breasts, and jiggle breasts feel better to touch.

• I love to see boobs,big or small,jiggling or not jiggling...period

• just draws our attention to them even more. part of our visual sexual attraction to you. and nice memories store away to think about in the shower.

• Hormones-the are real-we are designed to love them.

• Some guys find it arousing.

• Its like a hypnotizing effect for me. I'm a breast man anyway so when I do see a nice pair (without outright starring like I have no sense) I like to wonder how they would look outside of the bra. Do the sit up how do they feel. No point lying about it.

• It's hypnotic

• all men like women`s boobs jiggle,include me.

• Why wouldn't we like to see them jiggle is the real question here.

• Its just awesome the way they jiggle it makes them seem real.

• love it when it jiggle...so sexy.

• It gets the hormones going and it makes them more noticeable and it's harder to look away.

• Ask yourself this, why do women check out douche bags? Because their attracted to them.

What Girls Said 2

• Good question. Men love boobs. And men love natural boobs, so when they jiggle, they know they're real AND they're boobs, afterall.

• EXACTLY!...Good Answer...Fake boobs point skyward...natural boobs (w/ tear drop shape) jiggle and move naturally with motion (bending, leaning, fast walking or laying on your side @ the beach / in bed, etc.)...no matter the size..just VERY SEXY!

• guys: what if there a bit small boobs do you still like them?

• Do you think there isn't a single guy in the world who likes small boobs? Obviously guys who like jiggle prefer bigger breasts but that doesn't mean every single dude prefers jiggle or bigger boobs

• Small boobs can still jiggle, but they also look really nice under a shirt with no bra. You can see the entire shape and a bit of nipple, and that looks great.

• It's hard to translate how guys appreciate boobs but the long story short is we like them all. It's just more fun to play with jigglier ones. My last girlfriend had very small breasts (34A's) but it never mattered to me because she was so sensitive I still had fun playing with them.