How far down do your balls hang?

in comparison to your penis..like how far down do your balls hang?me an my boyfriend send each other dirty pics and when he isn't hard..well his balls look like they hang almost as low as the end of his penis..is this weird..or normal? please help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• haha! I can't believe your question because it makes me laugh so hard! :-D How did you ever come up with that question? lol! ha! Anyway, I'm not always checking that out but I'd say if I'm like coming out of the shower when my body is warm and the air is warm it's about even. Maybe they hang a little further down than the end sometimes. lol! I think I'm pretty normal. :-]

• Haha I'm glad I could make you laugh!

• Me too cause I wasn't feeling that great before. Thanks! :-]

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• my boyfriends balls hang lower than his penis when he is soft, but they are about the same when he's hard.

• His Johnson hangs when he's erect???

• Show Older
    • I don't know if I'd call it hanging, but some guys do point down when they are hard. I think that's probably what she meant.

• Thanks gravygirl, it's exactly what I meant.

• i think that's normal or else there wouldn't be that saying thing "saggy balls"but when I saw this q I just had to check it out! lmaoooo

• i find it ironic that he was not hard while sending you pics...my boyfriend gets hard justing thinking about doing that. anyway...i think it is completely normal for them to hang lower while he is flacid as compared to when he is erect. no worries.

• My boyfriend says his penis is shy an gets soft when he brings out the camera lol