• Ask
  • myTake

How do I get my girlfriend to spank me?

We make out all the time, I just want her to put me over her knee and spank my bottom.I don't know if this is weird, but any suggestions?

Most Helpful Opinion

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

• Give her a wooden school paddle and ask her to spank you on the bottom with it. Most girls including me get very aroused by spanking a man.

• when your making out, say something like,"______, I've been bad. I think you need to punish me"and when she asks how, tell her you think she should spank you.:D :D :D

• Looks like someone is experienced in this type of foreplay. dun dun. DUN.

• tell her.

• uhhhhhh... I am not too sure.. hahhauhm maybe bring up a topic of weird kinky stuff she likes.. then you tell her you like that and she will do it?

What Guys Said 4

• It's not weird. There are lots of boy bottoms out there. You might find a video and see how she reacts. Shadow Lane is a spanking video studio with some nice stuff.

• just get a conversation going about your different fantasies and so tell her yours

• Just ask her too. she probably will do it if you want her too

What They Said On Facebook