How do I get my girlfriend to spank me?

We make out all the time, I just want her to put me over her knee and spank my bottom.I don't know if this is weird, but any suggestions?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 4

• Give her a wooden school paddle and ask her to spank you on the bottom with it. Most girls including me get very aroused by spanking a man.

• when your making out, say something like,"______, I've been bad. I think you need to punish me"and when she asks how, tell her you think she should spank you.:D :D :D

• Looks like someone is experienced in this type of foreplay. dun dun. DUN.

• tell her.

• uhhhhhh... I am not too sure.. hahhauhm maybe bring up a topic of weird kinky stuff she likes.. then you tell her you like that and she will do it?

What Guys Said 3

• It's not weird. There are lots of boy bottoms out there. You might find a video and see how she reacts. Shadow Lane is a spanking video studio with some nice stuff.

• just get a conversation going about your different fantasies and so tell her yours

• Just ask her too. she probably will do it if you want her too