Why do chubby girls have higher sex drive than skinny ones?

Why does chubby girls have higher sex drive than skinny ones?

i have seen often chubby gals are more hornier than skinny ones. why is it so

i am not attracted to chubby ones. but I have seen in several occassions that chubby gals are easy

Most Helpful Guy

• Fat girls need to seek more affirmation and do so through slutting it up. A girl that takes care of herself doesn't need to sleep with a lot of guys to feel like she is worth something. There are plenty of skinny/average girls with high sex drives. I've been fortunate enough to call several of them my girlfriends.

Asker upvoted
    • *screams*

• Show Older
    • Anon, I think this was more of a scientific question, not really social... and let me tell you, that not all fat girls lack the ability to take care of themselves. In addition, I have proudly been a threat to plenty of thin women, and have known of many stinky dirty skinny bitches that give it up to the firstthing they see lacking self-esteem. And having read how "fortunate" you've been of making them your girlfriends--well more power to you... yet I have had many guy friends like you who have "proudly" said that and have ended up with the biggest bitches ever that have been proud enough themselves bragging how they use them for money and have a Sancho on the side that pays for all their shit as well! So enjoy, and let's see if you don't end up happy as ever getting the best sex of your your life with your 160lb wife that will make you the happiest and most respected man alive because actually has a sense of humor and doesn't fill your life with lameness and unhappiness with cold sex.

• Why dont you share your opinion :)