Why do chubby girls have higher sex drive than skinny ones?

Why does chubby girls have higher sex drive than skinny ones?i have seen often chubby gals are more hornier than skinny ones. why is it so

i am not attracted to chubby ones. but I have seen in several occassions that chubby gals are easy

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Fat girls need to seek more affirmation and do so through slutting it up. A girl that takes care of herself doesn't need to sleep with a lot of guys to feel like she is worth something. There are plenty of skinny/average girls with high sex drives. I've been fortunate enough to call several of them my girlfriends.

• *screams*

• Show Older

Anon, I think this was more of a scientific question, not really social... and let me tell you, that not all fat girls lack the ability to take care of themselves. In addition, I have proudly been a threat to plenty of thin women, and have known of many stinky dirty skinny bitches that give it up to the firstthing they see lacking self-esteem. And having read how "fortunate" you've been of making them your girlfriends--well more power to you... yet I have had many guy friends like you who have "proudly" said that and have ended up with the biggest bitches ever that have been proud enough themselves bragging how they use them for money and have a Sancho on the side that pays for all their shit as well! So enjoy, and let's see if you don't end up happy as ever getting the best sex of your your life with your 160lb wife that will make you the happiest and most respected man alive because actually has a sense of humor and doesn't fill your life with lameness and unhappiness with cold sex.

Why dont you share your opinion :)

What Girls Said 8

• Well, first of all, personal experience and hearing anecdotes doesn't exactly qualify as "data," so who knows what the average is.If it's true, one explanation could be hormones. With a lot of heavier girls, they have more hormones causing them to store more fat, and those hormones also increase their sex drive.If someone says, "they're trying to make up for being fat" I will scream :P

• Its the turth.

• Show Older
    • If you love being fat good for you, I just don't think your situation is similar to everyone else's though. Props to your BF.

• Only person who offered an explanation that isn't full of ridiculous stereotypes.

• They seem to be happier and have better sex drive? it's because they have more of the sex hormones. Have you ever seen overweight women laugh more, because they are happier, they store more esrtogen in they're fat cells. Skinny women mostly don't enjoy sex that much, they also don't seem very happy, it's because they don't have much of that sex hormone, I've heard it on a science show.

THat is the exact answer I wanted to see... x amount of people who are answering this without mentioning any names have no clue of what the question implied--even the one asking... if he says he is not interested in fat girls, and has to put as a P. S. that he is not interested in us, then I think he does have a certain amount of interest in us. LOL! bless his Liiiittttle soul!

• um probably because guys don't pay much attintion to chubby girls leaving them with more of a sex drive since we don't get as much attintion as skinney girls so a chubby girl would probably jump at the chance to do it but not all chubby girls like that. and a skinney girl has sex more often than a chubby girl CHUBBY GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL GIRS! SEXILY-BeautifulGirl347

• They don't have a higher sex drive. Generally people who are in good shape have higher sex drives because they are healthier. They probably APPEAR that way because the opportunity to fulfill their sexual needs doesn't arise as often as it does for a thinner woman.

• More hornier is always fun.Because they have fewer opportunities for satisfaction? Or maybe just because you're only attracted to chubby girls, so you notice them more easily.

• i am not attracted to chubby gals. duh!and more hornier is fun ? o.Owhere on earth do you live miss?

• Mi scusi?

• they dont...the fat ones are more desperate

• Let me tell you I'm 30 years old and have been heavy all my life. Yes I have a high libido but it has nothing to with being heavy. As far as being " easy" I'm not. I pride myself that every guy that wants to sleep with me I have more self respect than that. Yes there were a lot who offered...I am a little offended that small minded people still exist. It has nothing to do with weight...I think it depends on hormones and self esteem...if you feel sexy in your own skin I think that makes a difference too.

• Seriously, I can't believe these people genuinely think every fat girl has no standards or self-respect. I'm one of the pickiest people I know, and that comes from loving myself.

• im chubby (or fat, depends on who is judging me) and I'm really horny. like all the time. well, not literally all the time but enough. lol I do wish I could change it though. getting turned on in the wrong setting is kind of uncomfortable and makes me want to go home. I have a friend who is also on the chunkier side and she's really horny as well. I don't know that there's a trend there, just saying that both of us seem to have high sex drives. Idk about "chubby girls have less opportunity." that really depends on what culture you're talking about, if I'm being perfectly honest. being chubby is not a negative in all cultures, so the assumption that there's less opportunity has to be based on some collective agreement in any given culture than thin women are more desired. anyone who knows anything about the world knows that isn't true about every different cultural group, every ethnicity. I think that is true for many chubby girls though, in certain cultures - having less opportunity. but do you think sex drive is a natural biochemical state within human beings, or something that is determined by society and how they are treated? that's another question to think about. its a combination of many factors, but if you're concluding that social factors are the most significant...i don't agree with that. I think people who are viewed as less attractive can be horny. lots of ugly men are horny all the time. no one is going to say theyre only that way because theyre viewed as ugly. so why should heavier girls be horny only because they may be viewed as less attractive in many cultures? consistency is what I'm looking for. however, if you're going with that logic, you have to include the tons of thin girls who aren't seen as attractive either or simply go ignored or feel that they don't have many options. I know several girls like that. and not all of them are really horny so there doesn't seem to be consistency in this idea. that doesn't mean it isn't coincidentally true in many cases, but I don't think its a rule of some kind. and I know bigger girls who don't get laid often who aren't especially high in sex drive either, who don't care about sex at all really. I would conclude that some chubby women have high sex drives as do some thin women. and looking for validation is another story.but there seems to be a lot of contradictory anti-fat statements here. first people say that girls who aren't thin are desperate and have way fewer opportunities to have sex, so they are hornier. then the same people turn around and say that fat girls are easy and they are slutty. now which is it - are we desperate because no one wants to f*** us or are we having sex all over town because many people will f*** us because they know we are easy? I'm confused. sorry. In the end, its all good. if you like thin girls, go for thin girls. if you like chubby girls, go for chubby girls. I'm sure you can find high and low sex drives in each group. get your freak on :)

• are you desperate or do you look for sex always?

• Show Older
    • its same in almost every where:p

Finally an intelligent answer!!! Woo Hoo! Amen to your word girl! The funniest thing is that most of theses small minded opinion givers are the ones that end up in unhappy relationships seeking the perfect mate. Poor babies... they waste their life. I remember being nice to this one guy who was my guy friend's roommate, and made a comment that was completely out of context stating: "Oh, I only date girls that look like models" LMao!!! Hahahaha! Fugly a** no one wants you! That guy said that in 2008... it's 2014, and he is still alone and dateless! So did not want him! It's funny how you are nice to some people, and right away their dirty minds think you want them. Keep dreaming desperate picky men who end up in bed with what they said they would never get with!!! ;)

What Guys Said 2