• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: ever watch a male friend masturbate?

One night, I ran into a female friend as I was on my way home, so I invited her over to eat and watch some TV. It was pretty late, so she ended up staying the night. It wasn't really sexual---we just kinda snuggled up in the bed. No kissing, no funny business.In the morning, we were on the couch watching TV, and I had a morning-wood erection, which was pretty obvious through my boxers. My friend was fully dressed at this point. Anyway, she kinda joked about my situation, and I said, "Whatever---I'm not ashamed of it." I then pulled my penis out to show her... I don't know what came over me. But, she just looked at it and kinda giggled and snuggled up with me, and we kept watching TV. I kept my penis out, and every once in a while she'd look at it.I was very aroused, so eventually I started jacking off, and my friend again just watched it. She wasn't being sexual---she was just watching, and now and then making comments about whatever we were watching.At one point, I asked if she could "help me out," but she hesitated and said it would get awkward. Within a few minutes, I was close to orgasm, and I told her, so she moved over a bit so I wouldn't get any come on her. She watched me ejaculate, and then I cleaned up.Shortly after that, we carried on with our plans for the morning---I was gonna walk out with her so I could do some errands, and she was gonna go to work. We didn't make out or anything...everything between us was completely normal, as if nothing sexual had just happened. It was great!Anyway, I was wondering if any girls have had similar experiences with their male friends...?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Never, but that sounds awesome! I feel like it would probably take a lot of control to not let it become awkward, which would most likely be my downfall, but if that wasn't an issue, that sounds pretty cool.

• Curious...why do you feel it's awesome? I'm just trying to figure out if my friend was actually turned on... what was going on in her head? I don't see her often---maybe once a week, since she lives nearby--so I don't plan on talking to her about it. For me, it was one of the most erotic things I've ever done, but I don't know how she took it.

• Show Older
    • Haha, I'll let you know how it goes! ;)

• Lol please do!

What Girls Said 3

• Thats a pretty interesting question... I've never heard of women just watching their male friends masturbate. You've got a pretty awesome friend if she didn't react to any of that at all. lol

• LOL, yes, it was awesome of her. Maybe she just knew I needed some "stress relief" but she didn't want to mess with our friendship by actually taking part in it, so she just let me do it in front of her.

• That sounds kinda awkward. If I were her I would feel like I needed to do something..not just talk about tv haha. But nothing like that has ever happened to me :p

What Guys Said 2

• I had a friend stay over my place while she was looking for an apartment. We were watching tv on a Saturday morning and I feel asleep and woke up with morning wood out of my boxers. She was laughing and I was embarrassed. It wouldn't go down. So she said I should take care of it and I went to get up and she said it doesn't bother her if I do it there. I was shy, but I thought it would be fun so I did. She watched and cheered for me when I came.

• that sounds nice man... goodjob :D