• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: ever watch a male friend masturbate?

One night, I ran into a female friend as I was on my way home, so I invited her over to eat and watch some TV. It was pretty late, so she ended up... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Never, but that sounds awesome! I feel like it would probably take a lot of control to not let it become awkward, which would most likely be my downfall, but if that wasn't an issue, that sounds pretty cool.

• Curious...why do you feel it's awesome? I'm just trying to figure out if my friend was actually turned on... what was going on in her head? I don't see her often---maybe once a week, since she lives nearby--so I don't plan on talking to her about it. For me, it was one of the most erotic things I've ever done, but I don't know how she took it.

• Show Older
    • Haha, I'll let you know how it goes! ;)

• Lol please do!

What Girls Said 3

• Thats a pretty interesting question... I've never heard of women just watching their male friends masturbate. You've got a pretty awesome friend if she didn't react to any of that at all. lol

• LOL, yes, it was awesome of her. Maybe she just knew I needed some "stress relief" but she didn't want to mess with our friendship by actually taking part in it, so she just let me do it in front of her.

• That sounds kinda awkward. If I were her I would feel like I needed to do something..not just talk about tv haha. But nothing like that has ever happened to me :p

What Guys Said 2

• I had a friend stay over my place while she was looking for an apartment. We were watching tv on a Saturday morning and I feel asleep and woke up with morning wood out of my boxers. She was laughing and I was embarrassed. It wouldn't go down. So she said I should take care of it and I went to get up and she said it doesn't bother her if I do it there. I was shy, but I thought it would be fun so I did. She watched and cheered for me when I came.

• that sounds nice man... goodjob :D

0/2500