Why do guys like deep throat?

What's the feeling you guys get with deep throat compare to just oral sex without deep throating?

Why is it more pleasurable and what makes it pleasurable? and what is the best way to do it without gagging often...

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, I've been drinking tonight, so forgive me if this goes astray.

Why do we guys love deep throat so much? It's like normal sex + the tongue! Any guy who has ever been fortunate enough to have a chick do this for him knows exactly what I mean. It's freakin' AWESOME. lol

(My wife says) the best way to do it without gagging too much, is first of all to tell your guy to ease off with the hair-grabbing. Also it's best to have 1 or 2 drinks before (it relaxes the gag reflex). Practice helps, too, she says....and when your guys "pops", make sure you have his head all the way in -- you won't taste the salty white stuff so much -- and your guy will be in heaven.

All I know is that when my wife does this, I feel like I am on dope.

• Report

So once I have the whole thing in my mouth, what do I do with my tongue? I have never done this but would like to try... I thought the good feeling was because they hit the soft palate with the head of the penis... Thanks for commenting!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what's different from intercourse is that, even though the mouth is still warm and wet, you can still stimulate the penis with the tongue, and guys totally love it. You don't need to deep throat all at once, you can start slowly and measure where you need to stop so that you don't gag. Also, with practise you'll probably stop gagging.
    But going back to the question of why guys like deep throat, this guy here made a video about it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQpAoYgaDYc