Why do guys like deep throat?

What's the feeling you guys get with deep throat compare to just oral sex without deep throating?

Why is it more pleasurable and what makes it pleasurable? and what is the best way to do it without gagging often...

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, I've been drinking tonight, so forgive me if this goes astray.

Why do we guys love deep throat so much? It's like normal sex + the tongue! Any guy who has ever been fortunate enough to have a chick do this for him knows exactly what I mean. It's freakin' AWESOME. lol

(My wife says) the best way to do it without gagging too much, is first of all to tell your guy to ease off with the hair-grabbing. Also it's best to have 1 or 2 drinks before (it relaxes the gag reflex). Practice helps, too, she says....and when your guys "pops", make sure you have his head all the way in -- you won't taste the salty white stuff so much -- and your guy will be in heaven.

All I know is that when my wife does this, I feel like I am on dope.

• So once I have the whole thing in my mouth, what do I do with my tongue? I have never done this but would like to try... I thought the good feeling was because they hit the soft palate with the head of the penis... Thanks for commenting!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what's different from intercourse is that, even though the mouth is still warm and wet, you can still stimulate the penis with the tongue, and guys totally love it. You don't need to deep throat all at once, you can start slowly and measure where you need to stop so that you don't gag. Also, with practise you'll probably stop gagging.
    But going back to the question of why guys like deep throat, this guy here made a video about it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQpAoYgaDYc

What Guys Said 15

• You should definitely check out ---> link if you want to learn how to deep throat. Here are some other additional blowjob tips

1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone.

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.

You can learn more here ---> link

• If you have your hands lubed up you can give the guy the exact same feeling using your mouth on the helmet and your hands on the shank so no need to deep throat.

• Guys like the gagging, and the tears in the eyes. Its a male dominance thing. It makes the guy feel powerful

• That is sick. (talking to the unknown-user)

person1, I think your advice is great because that knowledge will probably keep a lot of girl from gagging.

• it feels great to us guys and its just overall awesome because it adds to the sensitive pleasure quite incredibly

• I've yet to find a girl who can/will do it, it's just a huge turn on / fantasy for me.

• Deep-throating is one of the sexiest and best things you can do to a man during oral sex. When you allow him to go so deep into your mouth, it will drive him crazy. This is the number one thing that your man wants you to do to him so it is time that you learned.

• Yeah but why? and how it drives them crazy? is it just the idea? the actual feeling? what is it?

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 4

• Best way to do it without gagging often: relax yourself and breath through your nose.

: ] good luck

• Guys like deepthroating because it is sexy as hell. Once the **** is deep in the girl's throat she produces extremely thick spit that completely coats the **** & sticks to it. This is very sexy & any guy will be turned on by this, especially when the girl's throat is expanding & contracting. Nothing sexier than seeing the bulge of a **** in a girl's throat and seeing her pronounced neck veins as the **** slides in deep. Great if girl is turned on & loves being filled up by swollen cock.

• I LOVE doing it and every time I've pulled out that trick on my FWB, he goes nuts. It's nice to know why guys like it. I was beginning to think they liked to see a girl gag! LOL. I find the best way to avoid gagging is to not think about it. If you feel like you're going to gag, just relax. Try your best to relax your throat and just "embrace" the feeling of something really far back in your throat. It definitely takes some getting used to. Guys, if your girl hasn't done it before and she wants to learn, best just let her have all the control. It can be a little scary if he's holding your head on his member and you can't breathe! Also, I don't know about deep throating the WHOLE time (that can actually be harmful to your throat and you have sinus openings back there.don't want an infection!) but deep throating him when he least expects it while you're giving him a blow job is the best. And then, yes, of course, give him what he's dying for in the end and deep throat him as he comes. It's a sure winner!

• Thanks for your comment! How do I know by myself when he is coming? Sometimes I can't really tell...

• The best way to know if you're just not sure, is, I would say, just ask him to let you know. Plus, I'm sure based on his excitement level alone i.e. he'll be really really aroused, you'll know when he's about to come.

• I had only given a blowjob for the first and only time before I met this certain guy, and he ended up throwing me into the deepend. But he was extremely aggressive in bed, and he did do the worst when I went down on him, by grabbing my head and shoving me all the way into cock. He was pretty big too so I literally was gagging and chocking, and what was worse was he wouldn't let go for at least 6 seconds even while I was forcefully hitting him and trying to free myself. Needless to say I slapped him afterwards and told him to never do that again. Coincidentally I did learn how to deepthroat from that experience which I otherwise wouldn't even have wanted to attempt. I'm not recommending at all that anyone should do this to a girl. It is abusive. Whenever I did try just doing a regular blowjob and have my hand on the rest of the shaft to add to the motion, he still wanted to put the whole thing in my mouth. Is't really the sensation or just the kink? I've heard the most sensitive parts of the penis is really just around the tip and a few inches down, so deepthroating a guy really doesn't add that much more pleasure, other than the visual intrigue. I personally don't like to be gagged, but it is a sort of mental pleasure and a feeling of power when you see a guy get so turned on from the act.

• Its about trust too, that one guy should have let you breathe for a sec and pull back.For me personally the tip is sensitive and a few inches down, but its the feeling of a girls lips at the base while the rest of me is in her mouth and her lips pushing the skin at the base pulling the tip and the rest of the skin that feels the best.