Do skinny or thin guys like very curvy, thick girls?

Or do you think when you see these two together, he's just into her personality? I'm starting to date this guy who is kind of on the slim side for a guy and he's tall. I'm very curvy and a little bit thick. I hate that term but I don't know how else to say it. I know he likes me a lot but I wonder if skinny guys tend to prefer skinny girls or if many of them do like curvy girls?

i always assumed most guys wanted a girl who was thinner and that's why skinny guys rarely tried to get with me. I've always dated the athletic guys who were buff or average weight guys in the past.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• My boyfriend is skinny and he likes skinny woman but I also think that it depends on the guy every guy likes something different. If he is dating you then you have nothing to worry about because he must love your body and think your hot. I know a couple of skinny guys who are dating bigger girls. I'm sure your not that big so don't worry he likes you for who you are.

• Selected as most helpful

I don't think it really matters that much but my preference is thin women and I'm thin.

• well I'm slim but yes, I am more attracted to curvy, thick girls rather than skiiny girls. but if there's no decent personality present then I'm outta there.