Do guys get grossed out when a girl queefs during sex?

Do you guys get turned off if that happens? It happens mostly in the doggie style position, but we can't help it! So seriously...do you guys get turned off? or is it no big deal? it soooo embarrassing!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its a part of sex sometimes. Its nothing to be grossed out about. As a matter of fact, if the moment has been a little too tense, that's one of those moments that can lighten up the mood. A little laugh never hurt nobody. Its nothing to be embarrassed about, and if the guy is turned-off and stops, then that's his problem.

What Guys Said 3

• guy might be more turned off than girl

• I can only speak for myself but NO, I think it's funny and sexy. certainly doesn't put me off.

• nope, not grossed out. But I might laugh, hope that isn't a turnoff for you. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes he makes me do it on purpose...he loves it! Sometimes I feel awkward about it, but I remind myself that it's normal and just laugh it off.

• Teach us how to make a girl do it on purpose! haha

• When he's performing oral sex on me he covers my vaginal canal with his mouth and blows into me.

• What is queefs?