Different things to do with oral sex

I do him, he does me, its fun. We've done it (usually) in a bed, in the shower, in a forest one time, 69, on my face, chest, boob f***ing... He wants to wait to have sex till marriage which I am fine with Because I'm having fun with what we are doing now.

What are some other things to do that's sexual but not legitimate sex? Any other suggestions would be great! We're pretty open and intimate about what we want so say whatever.

understandable, but he is referring to the baby producing type of sex. Penis enters vagina. You know what I'm talking about so any relavant answers?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• oral SEX is SEX. hence the word SEX after oral. he isn't waiting for anything nor is he a virgin

• Legitimate sex? What is legitimate sex? Sounds like that is what you have been doing the whole time. If he wanted to wait to have sex, he would keep his pants up entirely. You even called it 'oral sex,' maybe I am confused.