Do you own a dildo? When did you first get one?

How many do you own? About how often do you use one? Do you think they are pretty neat or what?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I own one dildo
  • Vote B I own multiple dildos
  • Vote C I do not own a dildo
  • Vote D I do not own one but I am interested
  • Vote E I'm a guy, let me see the answers
Ok now I'm clear on the difference between a dildo and vibrator, let's just expand this question to include both.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

When I was a freshman in HS an upperclassman gal pal gave me a dildo as a Xmas gag gift. She embarrassed the crap out of me by putting the batteries in it and placing it on the lunchroom table while it was on. I refused to accept it. She later gave it to our band director who came out of his office during class and announce he had something of mine holding it up for the whole band to see. I WAS MORTIFIED! (Remember: I was around 15yo) I never saw it again.

When I was around 27, a guy I was dating bought me one as a house warming gift since I had just moved into a new apartment. It's of decent size and I still use it today on a regular basis. But have to admit, it's still not as good as the real thing.

• Well, she was a senior so once she graduated I never saw her again thankfully.

• With friends like yours, who needs enemies?

• No id never buy one if someone gave it to me as a gift id be insulted its like you can't get a man here take this instead

• Nope don't own either

• I have several. I was a sophomore in HS when I got my first.

• I have two, one vibrator and one actual dildo. I really only use the vibrator, though, because I found out after buying the dildo that it was bigger than it had looked online and I couldn't manage it without hurting. Its kind of dumb since its only about average in size, but I'm still a virgin so at least I have a reason. xD

• I have a variety of toys. I got my first one (well, actually, first two) on my 18th birthday. Sometimes I use one every time I masturbate, but then sometimes I'll go a year or so without using one at all. I do think they are pretty neat.

• I was thinking about buying one... but I already masturbate too much... lol, I rarther focusing on getting a bf... I don't want to be a loner for life.lol

• pfft, even if you get a boyfriend, continue to masturbate -_q it's hawt.

• No I don't and I'm not insterested in getting one

• Why don't you want one? :P not that big (heh) of a deal

• Ya I was going through a personailty crisis I don't really like it-seems to sends the wrong ideas

• Dat username. LOL

• I own two but I only use one, and only like once a week. The rest of the time I just masturbate with no toys. The dildo is kind of big for me so I have to be REALLY horny to not find it painful. It is "pretty neat" though :P

• I had one once...bought a huge mandingo one. Honestly...wasn't as much fun as the real thing at all. I prefer vibrators.

• Never had one. Just vibrators.

• At least 5 vibrators. Just broke another :-(

• I have one but I really love my Hitachi Magic Wand. It gives the most intense orgasms I have ever known. It is originally designed to be a massager.

• Hmm, I feel like I'm becoming "that guy" but, I gotta be honest, it amuses me to hell to say this...

This question demands "pics or vids or it didn't happen" :P

• Of course I have. I have it from birth. Sometimes I play with him. My girlfriend likes it a lot.