Do you own a dildo? When did you first get one?

How many do you own? About how often do you use one? Do you think they are pretty neat or what?

• Vote A I own one dildo
  • Vote B I own multiple dildos
  • Vote C I do not own a dildo
  • Vote D I do not own one but I am interested
  • Vote E I'm a guy, let me see the answers
Ok now I'm clear on the difference between a dildo and vibrator, let's just expand this question to include both.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a freshman in HS an upperclassman gal pal gave me a dildo as a Xmas gag gift. She embarrassed the crap out of me by putting the batteries in it and placing it on the lunchroom table while it was on. I refused to accept it. She later gave it to our band director who came out of his office during class and announce he had something of mine holding it up for the whole band to see. I WAS MORTIFIED! (Remember: I was around 15yo) I never saw it again.

When I was around 27, a guy I was dating bought me one as a house warming gift since I had just moved into a new apartment. It's of decent size and I still use it today on a regular basis. But have to admit, it's still not as good as the real thing.

Asker upvoted
    • With friends like yours, who needs enemies?

• Well, she was a senior so once she graduated I never saw her again thankfully.