• Ask
  • myTake

Naked picture addiction.

i have this addiction to sending guys naked pictures of my body/parts. I don't really mind it because the first time I did it I said it'd be my last. and it obviously wasn't. guys like me..at least I think I'm well liked if I assert myself with meeting and talking to guys. and even if I do send the pictures, I can't tell if they were complimenting me to see more? or if they really meant it, and I use to be so insecure about sending. now it's like a drug that I can't stop! it pains me because I'm stupid enough to take them and be used by guys. help.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Part of problem might just be the fact that you are seeing this as such a dirty thing. You want to/enjoy/aren't opposed to doing this but you FEEL like you should be against it so you turn it into this dramatic "I can't stop!" situation. Instead of tearing yourself up over the idea of it being this horrible thing that you can't stop doing, just accept that you enjoy it and that it's your choice and move on from there. Simplify it to this:If you enjoy doing it, then do it. If you are feeling like the guys are using you (and you aren't enjoying it as a result), then don't send the pictures.There's no need to wonder. There's no need to feel guilty or used. If you want to send a guy a picture, then send it. If you don't, then just don't respond (whether you send nude pictures or not, don't send them to pushy, unkind assholes). Seriously, you are never going to run out of guys who want to see you naked, so don't worry about pissing off the jerks.Seriously, I think that if you just say, "okay, I don't mind doing this" that you will get bored and stop long before you would if you treat it as some horrible addiction.Oh, and it wouldn't be honest to say that I wouldn't love to see some pictures of you too, so if you are enjoying yourself, send one to powerdrive5@yahoo.com (and as I said before, if you feel uncomfortable about it, then don't give it a second thought. Just forget it and move on.)*One other note. I do think that it's funny that Pixel has offered his extended counseling services to help you avoid people who want to see your pictures (which, of course include THREE methods of sending naked pictur---er, I mean three methods of CONTACTING him). Comical.

What Guys Said 10

• send one to me! no I'm kidding I don't want onebut get a phone with no camera and get rid of your camera?

• Hah. I'm a teenager do you actually think I would do that? (: I really try to say no but they are too pushy and I'm afraid they won't like me.

• Show Older
    • Agh yeah I know that. and I really can't tell if their using me or not. I'm not looking to do stuff with them even though when they suggest it I go mhm. or yeah okay. or say something jokingly. I mean I think guys could like me if I was more assertive but I'm really shy and don't talk to many hot guys so I try to hold on to them.

• There's like a million and one other "hot guys" you can try to talk tothere are "hot guys" who are also shy... a simplesmile and a "hey" or something can go a long way(?)odds are if they keep asking for picturesthey are just using you

some how I have something similar and although the girl have send not do anymore I talk to here in a way she says yes send me... no real help for you I am sorry

• There's a good chance they like your boobs no matter who you are.If you can see your hip bones, they like your bod. Even if you can't, if you're still skinnier than 80-90% of women you're probably good enough.Keep in mind that being liked for naked photos only lasts so long.Keep fooling around and you might destroy your future by getting pregnant. Even if guys don't, Jesus might still love you, if you repent or something. I'm not sure how it works.

• The really sad thing is that I'm a Christian too.

• Show Older
    • If you haven't figured it out, I am questioning your assumption that sending naughty pics is a gateway behavior that will lead to sex. Understand now?

• I had no idea, you continue to amaze us all with your wits. Please, keep going.

• 14d

Well then... I have a phone and I like naked pics;)

• Oh how I wish I knew more girls like this in high school ... :::sigh:::It sounds like you have self esteem issues. At least that's my guess, and you're using these pictures of yourself as a way to boost that deficit. That or it's a fetish.In either case, just be careful who you send em to.

• Well I know it must be hard for you to stop now that you have gotten "addicted" to doing this. And I can understand why guys take advantage of you, because that is what they want to see, when they don't even mean some of the stuff they say, they just want more, and more, and more. But one thing I could say to you is for you to try your best to try to stay out of the personal chat, and just do your best not to send any pictures. I am 15, and I know that I like pictures like that, but I have a girlfriend, and I know that there are more important things than that. But it is ridiculous that there are other people that don't know that. So I really don't know anything else to tell you, but if you need help, you can always AIM me at this screen name: TheIIiviIIaster or you can use yahoo or msn messenger, the contacts are belowyahoo: socom.sniper4@yahoo.commsn: socom.sniper4@hotmail.comother e-mail: socom.sniper4@gmail.com

• Hey, next time you feel like sending a pic, don't forget to send me one at ericaltree@hotmail.com

• She's a child!

• Show Older
    • And horny anonymous guy above could be 18. Which would make them pretty much equals.

• She's asking for help and your egging her on nice

• This girl is clearly an exhibitionist. Despite maxfield's assumptions, that doesn't she is or will be sexually promiscuous.Don't tell her guys are "using" her--she obviously has the urge to do this.I think she just needs to keep her face out of these pics, and only send them to people she knows. Or, if she is compelled to send them to someone she doesn't know, she shouldn't send any identifying information along with it.Maxfield, a few generations ago, people thought wearing miniskirts would lead young girls to have sex. Some conservative mothers today thinking using tampons will lead young girls to have sex. Society is just a little bit hysterical about the subject of young girls and sex.I say, this girl is going to indulge her exhibitionist streak anyway--let's just tell he some safety guidelines so she doesn't get in trouble.

• keep your face out of it, and it's harmless. The only real problem that can come of this is if the guy goes public with them. Otherwise, it's just naughty fun.

What Girls Said 2

• the problem with this is that a guy doesn't get to know you for you, they get to know your body...It may come back to haunt you in the end because those pictures may circulate farther then you want them too...I know its hard to stop doing something once it becomes a habit, but you have to tell your self that your worth more then just naked pictures and that you love yourself more then that

• Are you addicted to the positive male attention? You are more than the sum of your body parts. Know that and own it. My guess is you are a beautiful girl with a beautiful mind. Men and boys drool over your body, but respect and adore it when it comes with your spirit and mind.

• This answer rings true on so many points. Thank you for posting this. We all want attention and sometimes whatever it takes to get it is what we do. (Yeah, I remember the high school days walking around in muscle shirts hoping girls would give me a look over so to speak. Kind of silly now when I think about it, but we all want to be desired).