Why do guys love disgusting whores over decent girls who actually have things going for them?

So basically I was talking to this guy his name was Nick, I think I mentioned him in previous posts we hung out and hooked up and I really liked him and thought it was going somewhere until we just stopped talking. It was so odd how it ended, I mean it never really ended he just stopped texting and I stopped trying to contact him. I had him on FB and I saw his statuses and stuff I knew that he was in the process of getting a job and getting his license (it's kind of embarrassing if you think about it, he is 23 with a 4 year old and he didn't work or have a license due to his probation). Well I see him on his FB talking to some slut and I was like, whatever he is always talking to sluts... go figure. I went on this girls page and looked at her, first of all she is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen, she lives in the slummiest area in our county AND she has a kid! She is like 20 with a 2 year old.. so it obviously means she's a stupid whore who couldn't keep her legs closed or use a condom why would he be attracted to such trash? Let me just say I am 21, graduating college in a year, going to law school, like I have a lot going for me why would he pick trash over class?

I honest to God hope that he gives her an STD, I just got tested (I try to make it a habit to get tested after ending a sexual relationship) and part of me hopes he gave me some simple STD like chlamydia just so I know that he will give it to her and I would never tell him! I also have considered the fact that he is on probation and I know he smokes pot, I know where he keeps it I know people on probation shouldn't smoke pot, and I wonder who I could tell and what would happen to him. There is so much stuff that I want to do, I know where he lives I know his car. he just bought his car and I know that cars with sugar in the tank don't run, and he doesn't have the money to buy a new one.. I hate him I hope that everything bad in life happens to him. I did finally delete him from my phone and FB, and I met a new guy who likes me and I like him so I guess we will see.

Most Helpful Guy

• First off you need to know that his choice was nothing personal over you. He is young and has no idea what he wants or what is best for him. Most likely he knows how much you have going for yourself and can't see how he would fit in to your world. By going out with a lesser woman he can be more comfortable about himself and not feel like a complete looser. You will run into several of these guys though out your life but you will also find a guy that is on your level and everything will be as it should. Have you ever noticed a successful actress or CEO marry a man of less than equal stature, if you have I bet they got divorced. The reason is that we all need to find our equal, if not things will never work out. Good Luck and don't get so mad about other peoples dumb decisions.

• Thanks I guess I never thought of that.