• Ask
  • myTake

How many females have touched there man's penis while he was asleep

Just curious on how many girlfriends or wifes have touched there men's penises while they were asleep? My girlfiend has woken me up at least 10 times... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sure, I did that this morning because I woke up to feeling his hard-on pressed against my ass, lol. I was going to go down on him to wake him up, but unfortunately his kid's mom called first and woke him up before I got the chance, to beg for more money [that she uses on partying and her new guy, not even for their kid] and piss him off, so it kind of ruined the mood. =P It's worked out beautifully on other occasions though, and he sometimes wakes me up by copping a feel too, so we have a mutual understanding about it.

What Girls Said 13

• I've never had a guy complain...

• all the time, enjoyed doing it, and still do

• Yes, many times. He sleeps naked and mostly on his back, so it is not unusual for it to be laying there all nice on his lower belly. I will softly rub it and watch it slowly swell. When he starts to stir, I will lay my head on his belly and take his d*** into my mouth and give him a nice slow blowjob. After he cums, we snuggle up and fall back to sleep. He does me the same way just about as much.

• O yes, I have never had a Boyfriend complain about waking up and being in my mouth. and I can really only deep throat when he is soft so that's my chance to practice until he wakes up and realizes what's happening hee hee. Altho there was a night he took sleeping meds and he did not wake up,so needless to say I got a nice big surprise in my mouth at the end. lol Guess he was having some good dreams.

• Oh yes I do if I am in the mood.He does it to me to so so why not? I was woken up last week with my pants pulled down and him inside me lol I love win I wake up to sex.

• haha I do it all the time

• Even if you are in a relationship with someone it is still not acceptable to touch someone without asking. No one should do this unless they say "oh hey I might do this to you one morning is that cool?" and also no I have not that is quite strange.

• i did it all the time to my ex... I use to blow him while he use to sleep lol

• Its something I have thought about but never did.

• T_T guilty. BUT hahhaah. I got his permission first and of course..he said yes. lol.

• I do, definitely

• Definitely. I often give him a surprise BJ in the .middle of the night

What Guys Said 4

• I say as long as I'm sexually interested in you, play/stare away.

• i'm sure many have

• this is a hot question

• Women don't need permission? If your gonna touch it while were asleep, just make sure to either jerk it or suck and were good.