Tips for rim jobs/eating ass?

My boyfriend just discovered how much giving me a rimjob turns him on! We're new to it so anything helps!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My wife loves it when I do it to her. She actually has stronger orgasms and even squirts. Here's some tips:

1) Lay on your stomach with a pillow under your stomach, have him finger you and play with your clit while he is giving you a rim job.

2) Lay on your side and whatever leg is on top while you are laying on your side bring it up to your stomach, keep the other leg kind of straight, till the front of your body a little closer to the bed. You will find a comfortable position for doing this. Laying this way will give him full access to your anus, vagina and clit.

What Guys Said 4

• After you use the toilet don't wipe. it'll give him more of a meal

• Do it to him, return the favor.

• Hmm...that does not turn me on...but I have before and I would if my SO wanted me to...I cannot think of any tips for licking an anus...keeping is clean or washed might be important though?

• No I would not...

• so you wouldn't want your girl to wash down there?

• uhmmm..is that good or bad? ...O.O

• Show Older
  • Clean beforehand, that's about it. If he wants to start sticking things there, you should probably loosen up with a toy or fingers and definitely lube.

What Girls Said 1