• Ask
  • myTake

What does it feel like for a girl when a penis enters her vagina?

Just curious what it feels like for the woman on the other end? Thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Haha wow okay no one else seriously answered this so I'll try. It's like, very powerful, like basically feeling empty and then suddenly being really completely full. I know that's like, obvious or w/e, so like... there's muscles really shallow inside and when a guy first pushes against those they like open up and that's where it can hurt if they get stretched too much. But once he's like all the way inside then I can sort of relax and it's more of the "full" sensation that I said b4. I did a way worse job of explaining that than I thought, but yeah...that's totally what it's like. :o)

What Girls Said 3

• same thing as when something comes outta your but when you go #2

• ewww lol

• Our vaginas are kind of ridged inside. When you stick your penis in the head gives an unbelievable sensation and can be breathtaking.

What Guys Said 2

• My guess is that it feels like a penis going into her vagina. How else is she supposed to explain the feeling?

• Try sticking a moist corn cob in your ear slowly. No, seriously, don't do that.It feels like pressure, in a good tingly way.