Why do guys want us to act like sluts in bed?

I think it's degrading and slutty to do things like oral sex, anal sex, positions like dog style, role play, rough sex, ejaculating all over her body (very disrespectful and gross), sex in random and not romantic places like a car or shower, spitting for lube, copying what you see in p*rn, making her watch p*rn and my list goes on... guys want to use us like their own personal sex doll. Its wrong.What's wrong with romantic sex ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys watch too much p*rn. They think they should behave like a p*rno movie.Porn movies are more harmful than useful. I agree that sex should be romantic and guys should pay more attention to the girl's needs.

• Did you even read what she wrote? She's saying that doggie style, oral sex, role play, and things like shower sex are all sluttly

• This is what you get when you worship women.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 13

• "why" is generally impossible to answer. Why do you like the things you like? You just do. Guys like it (not all, but many).

We can only _guess_ why.

I'd say:

A: I find it hotter and more exciting.

B: I feel more desired and wanted by her when she is wilder. When she only wants romantic sex, I feel like she is only having sex as a side form of being emotionally in love. I want her to feel lust for me, like I do for her.

• Just because it's not you're thing, it doesn't make it "wrong".

If it's not your thing, why do you want to understand it?

• There's nothing wrong with romantic sex. There's also nothing wrong with cheese pizza, vanilla ice cream, or tuna salad, but I'm sure glad that's not the only thing on the menu.

• So basically everything a guy likes is disgusting and degrading to women, but we should simply accept what you want for "the way it is"? Seems legit...

• yeah it is degrading women aren't sex objects made for guys to get their way with. Guys get all their ideas from trashy p*rn.

• No, trashy p*rn gets all its ideas from guys.

• You think every guy likes that emotional romantic bullsh*t that you're spouting? How is it not women using men as objects to get their sappy "making love" way with?

• may be the p*rn watching makes us wanting more in sexual acts from a women, but come on saying oral sex and doggy style degrading and slutty is stupid.

So what do you want - spreading your legs and let him enter into you. Is this sex no that's only called robotic f***ing.

btw nothing is wrong with romantic sex but it doesn't mean to call other sexual acts gross.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 13

• There is a good many of the things on your list that I as a woman truly enjoy. How can you call oral degrading?

I find very rough unwanted sex, anal, snowballing, ejaculating on face things that are degrading.

I love role playing and romantic sex.

• Nothing is wrong with romantic sex. But there's also nothing wrong with any of the other things you described, as long as they're consensual and the girl wants to do them. I WANT to do them. I LIKE oral and anal sex, different positions, rough sex, playing pretend, being ejaculated in/on, sex in the car or shower and various other places, using saliva in place of lube if necessary, acting out something interesting I've seen in p*rn, watching p*rn with my guy and on my own time, etc. I do these things with my boyfriend, both because he likes them and because I often request those things. I don't feel disrespected or used because I'm not doing anything I don't WANT to do, and I know how my man feels about me, and that he desires me. I also like sensual romantic sex in our bed, just kissing and being sweet, cuddling on the couch watching tv, and a plethora of other nonsexual activities. Our sex isn't any less romantic when it's 'raunchy' like that, because we love each other and those feelings don't just turn off based on the kind of sex you're having at any given moment. Get real, lol.

Those kind of sexual activities are degrading to YOU because YOU feel like they will degrade you. But they're not inherently degrading to anyone when it's consensual. I don't feel in ANY way degrade when I do those things, whether it's my idea or his idea.

If you feel like those things are degrading to you, then don't do them. But don't sit here and say that all the rest of us, who enjoy a variety of sex acts, are trashy and degrading ourselves just because YOU would feel that way doing anything other than slow missionary sex in bed, under the covers, while the guy croons some soft love song in your ear and keeps his hands to himself the entire time. Keep your stigmas to yourself dude. Don't degrade ME for liking things you think are degrading to YOU.

• There's nothing wrong with romantic sex, but I'm curious. What about the things you've listed do you find degrading?

Personally, I don't see any sexual act as inherently degrading. What makes something degrading is the person's intentions behind them. If a person doesn't respect you, or wants to degrade you, then those things are degrading. But if you're coming from a place of mutual respect, trust, love, and pleasure, what's wrong with them?

I mean, a lot of girls actually like the things you've listed. If it turns me on when my partner ejaculates on my body and I WANT him to, is it degrading for him to do so? If I love oral, anal, rough sex and roleplaying, is it degrading for my partner to do those things for me? If doggiestyle hits all the right places for me and brings me to orgasm, is that position degrading? If spontaneous sex in the shower or the car is a lot of fun to me, is it degrading to have sex in those places?

Obviously if your partner pressures you into doing something you aren't comfortable with/don't want to do, that's wrong. If your partner is selfish and doesn't care about the fact that you don't enjoy certain things, that's wrong. On the other hand, compromise is good in a relationship, and most people enjoy turning their partner on and bringing them pleasure, so it's okay to do things for your partner's sake, even if you aren't necessarily turned on by them yourself/receive direct pleasure for them (I'm not saying to do things that are painful to you or that you're really against doing, but if you're neutral about it, it's cool to indulge in your partner's fantasies/try it out; and for them to be willing to do the same for you).

Different people like different things when it comes to sex, and not every session of sex has to be the same. I like a variety of romantic sex and kinky sex. And to be honest, when I have kinky sex with a partner who loves and respects me, and we both derive mutual pleasure from it, I still find that romantic.

• I don't think men are trying to degrade anyone. I think the things you listed are simply ways to keep the sex more interesting and fun. When you say "romantic sex" I think a lot of guys might roll their eyes because the first thing that goes through their mind might be, "Shit, THAT'S gonna get old."

• I thought oral was really degrading too, but its only fair if he does it too you, right? One of the things guys enjoy the most is oral. As for anal, you don't HAVE to do it. Girls usually do turn it down unless they're actually that horny. I turned it down. Still am. That's perfectly fine. Sex in cars or in shower CAN be romantic, depends on how you make it. You yourself can make it romantic. If you don't feel comfortable with something, NEVER lie and say its okay. If he doesn't respect that you don't like something, then he's no good. Hope this helps :)

More from Girls
8