Girls when did you first taste a guys sperm?

and how was it? liked it ?

wanted to have it another time? or didn't like it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

I was giving a guy a handjob and then I was like hmmm I wanna taste it because I was curious. It really just tasted like nothing to me. I wouldn't say I liked it so much that I'd order a sperm ice cream but it's not like I'd refuse to taste it again. I'm feeling rather neutral about it.

• Licked it off...his...thing.

• Maybe I'm the odd one here, seems most girls on here like cum. So did you just lick it off your hand or his penis?

• i was 22, the guy I lost my virginity to, luckily he tasted great!

• My first time was the first time I gave a blowjob. It was fine... good enough to keep doing it til now, lol :o)

• When I was 17, and it was OK, slightly salty lol. But it wasn't bad or anything, I've happily swallowed it ever since! I love to do it just because my boyfriend loves me doing it tho, not because I crave the taste ha ha

• it didn't really taste good or bad but I would do it again

• We don't really do it for the taste, you do know...

• Weird at first. I needed a swig of soda afterward to get rid of the taste. My current boyfriend has delicious semen though, and I eat it all up no problem.

• What does he usually eat?

• the first time I had a guy come in my mouth was ok... it didn't taste bad but the second time I did it it was very bitter and I didn't like it... afterward I learned it depends on a guys diet... but overall I like it

• The first time I tasted come I'll admit...it almost made me puke! I think it's an acquired taste because I absolutely LOVE it now! Nothing like watching a guy's eyes roll back in his head as he's watching you swallow his c** and moaning.

• Pick me up answer of the day... ;-)

• I agree with you all but the taste, I still can't stand it. Your right about everything else!

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!