• Ask
  • myTake

Where to finish a handjob?

When getting a handjob, I find it extremely awkward cumming on my body; which is what usually ends up happening. I know that sounds weird, but we're... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 2

• You can ask her to catch it in her mouth, or if she doesn't want to do that then just be ready with tissues to collect it as it comes out.

What Guys Said 3

• Her body, then. Or the shower. Or the kitchen table. Or the floor.

You can figure this out.

• If you're going to be getting handjobs at places like you mentioned, get in the habit of keeping tissue handy or carry some in your pocket or her carry some in her purse or however handy you can make it. Other than that, she'll either have to swallow it or let you come in her hand and then clean that off later. Don't make an otherwise good hj awkward or complicated when it's so easy to be prepared. Talk about it just as she starts like, "Hey grab some tissue just in case I make a mess!" lol!

• tissue, napkin, rag, tube sock,

0/2500