Why do girls give me rim jobs?

I can't figure out why do girls recently have been wanting to lick my ass? Do they think I'm gay or something? They'll start with the BJ, then to the balls...then, as if it's standard procedure, venture down to my ass! I'm not really complaining, but its happened 3 or so times in the past year.... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had that done by two women in my life. It feels great.

I think that it's because you see rimjobs done a lot more in p*rn nowadays as if it's a normal thing. It is becoming a lot more common because of the influence of p*rn. It's basically the new blowjob. Sad, but it feels good. You're probably good looking, as am I.

I think that in the next 20 years, rimjobs become the new normal. I mean, most women will give you a blowjob on the first date in this generation. That is very common. Women are only going to get nastier and dirtier.

I think it's a horrible trend though. I wouldn't do it to a woman (unless she was a 9 or a 10 with a squeeky clean butthole. It makes me wonder how many diseases are being caught and spread around by harmful bacteria in that area.

Some women will even do it whether it's clean or not! I don't even understand that!!! I always clean my ass in the shower anyway, and always shower before sex so it's not as bad.