Guys, does masterbating hurt you.....

as in, does it actually do anything negatively to us guys and our penis? Is there anything truly negative about it? Can it age your penis any faster?

Man, I should not have even asked this question! lmfao

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't jerk off too much in one day, don't jerk off really hard or really fast, and always use lotion or oil to avoid bruising your penis. If your penis is a bit purplish you bruised it. Take extra vitamin e oil and avoid jacking off so hard, long or without lube.

What Girls Said 4

• Irritated skin

• Doesn't it cause pre-jaculation when having real sex

• Lol ya your bettter off just googling

• You can sprain your penis and develop saggy penis syndrome.

• My boyfriend has that :\

• Show Older
    • Plus also your penis will grow a fingernail, apparently.

• I said sorta, duh! It's a family friendly picture.

• Low drivess

What Guys Said 5

• As long as you don't chafe yourself, then you're fine.

• Believe it or not everything the pope said about blindless and hairy palms was true. The 100% of the population that does it just got good at hand shaving and developed excellent hearing...

• Wow...good one...0_o

• And you thought a question about aging your **** was especially witful?

• i don't have hairy palms and I'm not blind I gess I got lucky

• No, but if you are going to dedicate your life to self indulgence, I would suggest you familiarize yourself with the correct spelling of the word. Even though you may already be a "master" at it, there is no "e" in "masturbation".

• The only pain I've felt from it is when I've jerked it too much in a short period of time. It was sore for a day or two but that's all. I don't believe there's anything else.

• Yeah when I masturbate too much its tougher for me to keep hard in sex later