Anal play for straight men?

Laid, do any of your boyfriends like you to play with their a**holes when you're getting intimate or when you give them head? Straight men, do you like anal stimulation at all? Any tips or suggestions for anal play with my boyfriend?

I'm just curious about how common this is and what I can do to make it better for my guy.

P.s.- guys who haven't tried it might want to, my boyfriend absolutely loved it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have done it to my boyfriend while going down on him and he LOVED it He was a little unsure at first but when I started massaging his prostate he got Rock hard and was moaning as I licked his head and rubbed his balls, after a few minutes he started to cu m it seemed like forever, just kept cu m min I couldn't swallow it all - I tried but it was So much it was runnin down my chin, he will do anything for me now LOL