What sexual statements turn guys on? Sexting?

Guys what are sexual things girls say that really get you going ? like dirty talk.

Most Helpful Opinion

• The best thing is to be excited and provacative. Don't hold back, that is when it's not fun. If one person is really into it, but the other is not, they get self conscious. It has to be real, not fake.

I like explicit things, and I like things that stroke me ego, like when a girls begs for, like she is in heat.

Say things like:

"you make me so wet"

"I want your cock" guys like it when you call it a cock.

"take me"

But the best thing I ever heard:

One time my Girlfriend was in a very horny and submissive mood, so I ripper her clothes off threw her on the bed, and groped her all over. Then I flipped her over and got her in doggy position. Right as I entered her I said "take it baby, take it".

Then I heard her half moan and half whisper "F*** me...F*** me". It was not an aggressive "F*** me" at all. It was long and drawn out, like a moaning whisper, and it appeared to me that she was not even really saying it to me. She was saying it because she had to, she said it for her, like it was a fantasy or something. There was no acting, it was total release and fulfillment.

Know that a girl was saying that for her sake, and not mine...it was the hottest thing I ever heard.