How Do You Deep-Throat?

I understand that your literally f'ing the throat and stuff. My boyfriend really wants me to deep-throat him. I know that once he's horny you basically put his c*ck down your throat, but I also know that once its down there, you'll have to hold your breath because it cuts off your breathing. How long does it stay down there? Do you like go in an up and down motion taking quick breaths when you pull out or something? Or do you just leave it down there? How long? I'm just really confused and I want to do it right when I do it to him.Also someone told me a position to where he stands at the edge of the bed and I lay on the bed with my head leaning off the edge and he basically has the control and I deep-throat him there.My question for that is if he's down my throat how do I breathe there?Im sorry I'm not trying to sound explicit or anything I'm just trying to elaborate my questions. Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Okay.. I've learned a lot over the last few years about this and it takes practice so you having a caring boyfriend will help.. Deep throating is not f**king the throat that's a totally different act of oral.. To deep throat you have to hold your breathe a lot. Start slow.. Give him normal head then once the spit is going in your mouth and his d*ck start taking him deeper into you mouth slowing take more and more of him. You have to know how to open your throat up on him. So put him in your mouth and slowly go all the way down putting the tip in your throat then come back up, You can take more the next time (DO IT SLOW SO YOU DONT GAG AND BITE DOWN!)After the first time you'll get your own way of doing it.. You won't have to go slow the next time ever.. You can always put up speed when you feel comfortable with what your doing. He isn't going to care what your doing as long as your doing something with your mouth and his c*ck. Practice makes perfect! P.S. F**king the throat is where you lay on your back on the bed and open your mouth and let him f**k your throat like it was your p*ssy.. Only do this one after you are VERY comfortable with deep throating. Also let him know that if your tap his leg he needs to stop.. Sounds funny but trust me you'll need it!

What Guys Said 1

• I was watching a porno once, and I saw the girl exhale right before she did it. I wondered why (she blew a really big come bubble, lol, it was hot). Anyway, in my random surfings I cam upon a possible explanation...someone wrote that exhaling and then making a vacuum in your lungs actually moves the back of your throat backwards, enabling you to take it deeper.But see what the girls have to say about this.They are the experts, I just read too much and spend way too much time on the net.

What Girls Said 2

• through your nose...lol

• So basically I can still breath even if its down my throat? I mean I knew I wouldn't be breathing through my mouth obviously, but I could certainly breath through my nose? sorry I'm being persistent, I'm just super nervous about it.

• Show Older
    • On a Popsicle or a banana or something first, because you don't want to puke or anything lol.

• Sorry I just re read that *you SHOULDN'T put yourself through something your not ready for*

• breath through your nose, and on the out stroke