How Do You Deep-Throat?

I understand that your literally f'ing the throat and stuff. My boyfriend really wants me to deep-throat him. I know that once he's horny you... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Okay.. I've learned a lot over the last few years about this and it takes practice so you having a caring boyfriend will help..

Deep throating is not f**king the throat that's a totally different act of oral.. To deep throat you have to hold your breathe a lot. Start slow..

Give him normal head then once the spit is going in your mouth and his d*ck start taking him deeper into you mouth slowing take more and more of him.

You have to know how to open your throat up on him.

So put him in your mouth and slowly go all the way down putting the tip in your throat then come back up, You can take more the next time (DO IT SLOW SO YOU DONT GAG AND BITE DOWN!)

After the first time you'll get your own way of doing it.. You won't have to go slow the next time ever.. You can always put up speed when you feel comfortable with what your doing.

He isn't going to care what your doing as long as your doing something with your mouth and his c*ck. Practice makes perfect!

P.S. F**king the throat is where you lay on your back on the bed and open your mouth and let him f**k your throat like it was your p*ssy.. Only do this one after you are VERY comfortable with deep throating. Also let him know that if your tap his leg he needs to stop.. Sounds funny but trust me you'll need it!