Girls, what is your opinion on anal sex?

Girls, what is your opinion of anal sex?

Please share your experiences

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy it quite a bit, anal and other types of anal play. I did anal with my boyfriend last night, after a variety of other foreplay type things and a bit of regular vaginal sex. And it was at my suggestion, so I think that says how I feel about it, lol. When done properly and prepared before he penetrates, anal can feel amazing.

• I agree with you.. I can understand why some girls are against it.. Something like that takes time and can be very enjoyable. :D

• Exactly. It's one of those things that benefit from being tried more than once, lol, or with more than one partner if only tried once with a previous one. I totally get why some girls aren't fond of it, but I like to at least try something [within reason] once or twice before I decide I don't like it. When done PROPERLY, I think it's great.