At what age do guys start to feel more secure about their penis?

Any difference between being it soft and hard with the way you feel about it?

ex. when it is hard, you feel it more manly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's an elasticity problem. Call an economist. j/k

Caucasians have a more elastic penis than other races, according to the Masters and Johnson studies. Which means ours stows away in a more compact package than most, and varies in size when soft more greatly dependent on temperature, but inflates as the 2nd largest tool in the competition. Unfortunately on average most white guys are about an inch shorter than the average black guy. So if your dude is racist, he's got millions of reminders walking around America every day. Maybe that's why racism is so bad in this country in the first place. hmmmm.

Anyway, it's more an issue of point of view. You see, it looks smaller when you're looking down on it, but bigger if you're looking straight at it. So Ron Jeremy, if he could see past his belly, would look down at his penis, and then across the room at an average guy, and could feasibly think his was smaller. If he wasn't a p*rn star.

Tell your man to look at it in a full body mirror, and shave his pubes. Lose a few pounds, and it will look longer too because the pubic mound will shrink back.

I felt more secure about some time around 30, when I was divorced and women seemed to suddenly have no problems with flattering me about mine. Until a girl tells a man he's got a nice one, he'll always think it's inadequate in some way.

• Interesting theory.

• Yeah, just don't wait to hear him ask, "so what do you think?" when he pulls down his pants. Compliment it immediately. But don't let him get cocky. Pun intended.