Why do guys enjoy feeling and sucking boobs?

i don't understand it my boyfriend does this to me all the time and I just don't understand what is so great about it (plus I have fairly small... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all, as far as I am concerned you have the perfect size boobs so don.t denigrate yourself about being small.

Secondly, to be perfectly honest the boob attraction is "forbidden fruit". It might be an erogenous zone for you, but the attraction for males is that we don't get to see them as often as we would like. If you look back at fairly recent history men used to get all heated over seeing a ladies ankle. The style of the times kept women covered from shoulders too feet. Men would go wild over seeing an ankle. It is my belief that in a very short time men would loose their attraction for breasts if women were to go topless .

• Haha. I love that you mentioned the ankle thing! - Did you know! They even use to cover up the legs of pianos because they were too suggestive... :)

• Legs of pianos? That's very interesting but I don't really understand y that is hahaha