• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys enjoy feeling and sucking boobs?

i don't understand itmy boyfriend does this to me all the time and I just don't understand what is so great about it(plus I have fairly small boobs 34A-B)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all, as far as I am concerned you have the perfect size boobs so don.t denigrate yourself about being small.Secondly, to be perfectly honest the boob attraction is "forbidden fruit". It might be an erogenous zone for you, but the attraction for males is that we don't get to see them as often as we would like. If you look back at fairly recent history men used to get all heated over seeing a ladies ankle. The style of the times kept women covered from shoulders too feet. Men would go wild over seeing an ankle. It is my belief that in a very short time men would loose their attraction for breasts if women were to go topless .

• Haha. I love that you mentioned the ankle thing! - Did you know! They even use to cover up the legs of pianos because they were too suggestive... :)

• Legs of pianos? That's very interesting but I don't really understand y that is hahaha

What Guys Said 10

• I don't understand what's so great about it, either. But I couldn't live without it.

• Because boobs are fuckin great. The end.

• Why do girls like to give a hj or bj or run their hands up and down a man's chest? Same reason why guys like to fondle or suck boobs. Girls like guy's stuff and guys like girl's stuff. Don't try to wonder why a guy would like doing that because you won't ever get it straight unless you think and feel like a guy. However, most girls enjoy that too and that's one of the reasons they do it. Don't you?

• True.i was mostly just asking y guys like boobs but ummm ok thanks for being rude about it

• Show Older
    • Well in my eyes yes it does feel good but I don't understand y guys like them. they are just tissue that has grown on our chests and you have the same thing just ur don't bulge hahaso then y don't you build a bunch of muscle and play with themfat men have boobs so y aren't they fascinating? (dont answer that)

• Hahahaha!!! :-]]] Just know that guys like boobs if they're at least kinda nice in their own eyes because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

• well if a guy is a boob guy. your size could not mean anything. some guys like small boobs, others likes big ones. I personally like 34-B or smaller. but I'm not that big on boobs. I could care less about them. but I do fondle them, and suck them but not for my own pleasure, but because the girl I'm with likes it. if you like it, then don't complain. but if you don't like it. figure out if he's doing it to pleasure you or himself. if he says you. tell him you don't like it. so its not doing anything. what I do in a relationship. is I will do anything, as long as it pleasures the girl. I don't care if it puts me in pain. as long as she is pleasured. and then the girls job is to do the same back, minus the pain part. figure out if he just wants it for himself. or if he's doing it for you. then go from thereand the guy below me has a really good answer so don't know if I can do much to help lol

• And by the guy below me, I meant the best answer lol

• To me, boobs are (maybe together with nicely shaped legs) the most beautiful thing in the world and I absolutely love them. I can't explain why, it's just the way it is. The size doesn't matter to me since every size has it's own charms.

• As much as i love kissing and sucking my partners breasts i feel its a soother and a meens of bonding with her. I think it also give her the motherly bond feeling towards her partner bringing them closer together knowing her partner loves her as a person inside and out and not just for what he see's but willing to i guess sample what her body and her love have has to give.

• omg don't get me started their soft, comfortable, fun, relaxing, makes you feel good, turns me on, turns her on ; ), really they just look so natural. Love my girlfriend boobs and I bet she wants to ask the same question "why does he like my boobs so much?"

• 1) it brings you pleasure.2) we naturally, unexplainably find them beautiful and amazing. They are different on every girl, which causes us to be constantly curious.3) they respond to our touch and cause you to respond to us and want more.

• Perfect size boobs. I like smaller boobs. I do it to turn girls on but if a girl isn't sensitive there, I'll probably move to more seductive areas.

What Girls Said 3

• mines are 36 B and while there a good size I used to wonder the same thingidk what guys fascination with them are but for ME, it feels really good when the guy knows how to lick the nipples*shivers*lolKey for guys messing with boobs: Lick the nipples very well

• Mmmmm ya definitely :P

• yea..my boyfriend loves to..i just never paid mind..i kinda figured it was just a guy thing...like the guys said there soft...my straight friend ( a girl) hugs me and puts her head on my boobs cause there soft...hey ur so lucky..my boobs are size d and yea..that's extra luggage lol

• Holy shit! I still wish I was like a full B at least. it bugs me because I'm slightly smaller than B but I'm slightly too bg for an A

• My boobs size same exact yours 34 B and I think it's not what your thought. I think it's average and nice. I hate boobs that bigger because I think it is distracting and it can cause the central attention for guys. Honestly I just feel uneasy.