My brother walked in on me giving head?

My older brother wasn't suppose to be home today and my parents are out of town so I thought the place was mine.We were in the kitchen and he walked in. This guy isn't my boyfriend but we have been spending a ton of time together. I don't even know what to do now. My brother just ran to his room after it happened.

He left for awhile to cool down and then he called me to see if I wanted to get dinner. He gave me a speech about being careful hooking up with guys who I wasn't in a committed relationship with. Then I told him I'm still a virgin; which is true so he was relieved to hear I wasn't a complete hoe. We are not that close and rarely talk so I think this situation actually brought us weirdly closer again. I think he felt bad because the only time he asks me to get dinner is after I screwed up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Odds are he was turned on because its wrong and assuming your an atractive girl so that wouldn't help yhe situation.he probly got the image of you stuck in his head...remember incest is more common than people think.but to act on those fantasys that's some freaky nasty sh*t that's totally wrong.

• I think your dreaming from a p*rno...? He's 30 and I'm 19 definitely not as you imagined

• Actually no that's a true fact that drives people into having an incest fetish.many people wany what they cqnt or shouldn't have.few of those people actually admit to wanting something they can't have