• Ask
  • myTake

Why do people confused thick thighs for a big butt?

I see this all the time people saying these women that have just big thighs calling it a big butt! I mean the last time I check a butt is a butt and thighs is thighs! Where do you put different body parts into the same category! I think butts suppose to poke out not stay flat with big thighs! Yeah anyone can have big thighs if they fatten up, but having a big butt is another total issue lol! You can't fatten up that butt to make it poke, if you don't have a pokey butt already! So why people confuse the two?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yep, you're right. I just looked at a Playboy. Thighs are thighs, butts are butts, and big thighs and big butts usually go hand in hand. So anyway. I like big butts, and I cannot lie. You can trust me. Fat grows how it wants to, and usually women will get it in the belly butt and thighs first, then elsewhere.Did find one link to growing bigger boobies, though. link To get a nice ass: do the workouts. They'll shape the but by increasing the muscle under the fat, and will help you when some big baller grabs that booty and throws you in his wip. Gotta have cardio. Rule #1.Do glute bridges, leg lifts, work with the cables for ankle kick backs, do hills/stadiums/stairs, and remember, if it doesn't pinch your butt muscles together, you're probably working your quadriceps or just the hamstrings. Everyone knows what it's like to have their butt pinched, so it's easy to remember. If you're using your leg to kick backwards and breaking the vertical plane of your body, you're doing the best glute exercises. So start with the glute bridge. Google it for a Youtube video.

• Nah I am not looking for an exercise plan, my waist 27 my butt is 45! Yes it preludes from my backside it is not wide hipped! But yeah I am asking this, because not to disrespect my mother or anything, but she has a flat butt and hefty, and she thinks a woman with big thighs, they have a big, which is totally not true, because she points out women like that all the time lol!

• Show Older
    • No, it's cool, I'm in the south but born and raised Midwestern. I love the hat, though.

• Lol I figure that, that is why you can tell about butts, because most southern men or Hispanic men got that eye for it lol! Yeah that it is cool, I love hats like that myself.

What Guys Said 4

• The two are not the same but I do find both individually and equally attractive :P

• Yeah butt a lot of people think it is! I think a woman should have a butt along with the big thighs, that what makes a woman more balanced out, instead of just wide hips, big thighs, with no butt!

• Show Older
    • Lol I figure it could have been something like that! Nah I am just kidding I am lying I didn't know lol, its about time I found out tho lol!

• haha

• I don't..I like small thighs AND small butts...(:(:(:

• lol Wasn't asking what people like, but cool if you like them to be unshapely lol!

• Show Older
    • LOL! I don't see how anyone could miss that...keep in mind, however, that thighs are huge with me and butts are not..(:(:(:

• Lol yeah a lot of people do miss that tho, and yeah many people can have hugh thighs, but an actual butt is total different story!

• depends on how it looks.. but it wouldn't put me off in totality.

• Depends on what looks the big thighs or the actual butt?

• The entirety of the person. are they as ugly as they are on the outside as they are on the inside etc. or what have you.. moderation really.

• Oh OK cool! lol

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, people confuse wide hips for a big butt.

• They do both! Just like one said Andressa Soares has a big butt and all she has is wide hips and big thighs!

• I mean, most girls with big thighs have big butts. I've never seen someone with big thighs and no ass :o

• I see all the time, the most girls I have seen! As well as girls with big thighs and pokey butt! You see can't confuse the big thighs with the actual butt, you have to look at the butt by itself, you just can't assume thighs and butt as one body part, when they are two different body parts as it is!