Why do people confused thick thighs for a big butt?

I see this all the time people saying these women that have just big thighs calling it a big butt! I mean the last time I check a butt is a butt and... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, you're right. I just looked at a Playboy. Thighs are thighs, butts are butts, and big thighs and big butts usually go hand in hand. So anyway. I like big butts, and I cannot lie. You can trust me.

Fat grows how it wants to, and usually women will get it in the belly butt and thighs first, then elsewhere.

Did find one link to growing bigger boobies, though. link

To get a nice ass: do the workouts. They'll shape the but by increasing the muscle under the fat, and will help you when some big baller grabs that booty and throws you in his wip. Gotta have cardio. Rule #1.

Do glute bridges, leg lifts, work with the cables for ankle kick backs, do hills/stadiums/stairs, and remember, if it doesn't pinch your butt muscles together, you're probably working your quadriceps or just the hamstrings. Everyone knows what it's like to have their butt pinched, so it's easy to remember. If you're using your leg to kick backwards and breaking the vertical plane of your body, you're doing the best glute exercises. So start with the glute bridge. Google it for a Youtube video.

• Nah I am not looking for an exercise plan, my waist 27 my butt is 45! Yes it preludes from my backside it is not wide hipped! But yeah I am asking this, because not to disrespect my mother or anything, but she has a flat butt and hefty, and she thinks a woman with big thighs, they have a big, which is totally not true, because she points out women like that all the time lol!

• Show Older
    • No, it's cool, I'm in the south but born and raised Midwestern. I love the hat, though.

• Lol I figure that, that is why you can tell about butts, because most southern men or Hispanic men got that eye for it lol! Yeah that it is cool, I love hats like that myself.