Being sober when hooking up?

so I know a lot of girls who don't like to have sex when there sober and I find it really odd and sad. They need to be either drunk or high but not... Show More

to the people who can't read well I never said getting drunk and having sex is a bad thing I'm just asking a question for starters.

getting drunk and having sex is something everyone has or will do. what I'm wondering is why some of the girls I know only have sex while being drunk or high. from what I can tell they will not have sex sober and I am just curious about it.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ive only done it sober, and I've only had sex twice, with someone I love. The only way I will sleep with someone is if it is out of love not for fun. Clearly the girls you know are just stupid and insecure. Hooking up isn't even safe, I guess I'm the only person that fears STD's and HIV and AIDS that's just me.

• i can assure you we fear that stuff too . the damages are irreversible no matter what medical development it at hand . that dude HIV is viscous

• i have not done it nor will I do it.. so your wrong

• Okay, then guys should not just sleep around like SOME of them do, its their choice... my choice is to stay clean unless I love someone which is very few and far between for me