What's a gangbang on a male called?

If a woman has sex with 3-4+ guys at the same time, its called a gangbang. So if a male has sex with 3-4+ girls at the same time, what is it called? (I know its not a gangbang)Also, he's a lucky bastard...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sometimes it's called a reverse gang bang. It can also be called a harem.

What Girls Said 3

• It's called something normal! In the works of P*rn that is Lmao

• World*

• Why are both of these situations generally thought of as demeaning to women?

• jesus people... no need to downvote. Did I say I thought both of these situations were demeaning to women? No. Are they generally seen that way by many people? yes. And if we were saying situation A were demeaning to women, then the reverse would be demeaning to men, but we don't see it that way. Was just putting that out there - no need to be dense. Unless you did get it and still wanted to downvote, in which case - I'm sorry you don't like when people point out hypocrisy

• It's called rape

• LMAO! +1

• I think you need to look up the definition of banter

• I think you need to look up the definition of rape- there wasn't anything mentioned about either of the situations being unwanted...

What Guys Said 5

• reverse gangbang though honestly, it seems boring unless all the girls were equally hot/fun

• Two guys got it right, below. It's called a Reverse Gangbang.

• Its called exhausting!

• Reverse gangbang is what I see it labeled as. Just like when a bunch of masturbate on a guy, it's called a reverse bukkake. lol

• bang gang