Have you ever been skinny dipping?

Have you ever been skinny dipping?

If you have did who did you go with and what did you do in the water like sex or something bad?

Most Helpful Opinion

• My cousin has a cottage up north on a lake. Every summer a bunch of us guys and girls will have a get together for a weekend. Every night we go down to the lake and go skinny dipping. We have fun and the last time we were up there I wound up hooking up and having sex with a friend of a friend. She was fun to be around and one night when we were all skinny dipping everyone had got out of the lake to go back to the cottage and we had stayed. We didn't waste any time and started making out which led into sex. We were in waste high water and she jumped up onto to me and we started having sex as I was still standing in the water. We didn't go into any other positions other than that one because it was really the only position that was most comfortable. After she had come I lifted her off of me so I could pull out, started jerking off and wound up cumming in the lake. That turned out to be another great weekend at the cottage.