What does anal sex feel like, for a girl?

I haven't tried anal because I always thought it was kind of gross, but I've been hearing a lot about it lately and guys ALWAYS ask about anal sex,... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Anal sex increases the chance off developing anal cancer, anal sex will eventually lead to pink sock, anal leakage, infection from tearing off the inner walls off the rectum, E coli, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, intestinal parasites, chlamydia infection, poliomyelitis, human papillomavirus (HPV), gonorrhea, Herpes simplex virus, conjunctivitis, prolapse and fecal incontinance to name a few.

Here is an example of pink sock actually happening link in advance)

Things like lube and having slow intercourse will slow down the rate this will happen but the rectal walls are surprisingly extremely weak and will weaken over time regardless. with anal they will very likely callapse much sooner, it isn't designed for penetration

Guys that like anal sex whether they admit it or not, have been brainwashed by too much p*rn, I find it disgusting about the whole taboo idea, I don't buy the "I like it because its taboo" its NOT TABOO anymore. It used to be but its became pretty normal now, monkey see, monkey do. ass to mouth is just something new whatever p*rn shows guys will follow

I find it funny how so many guys are into anal have zero to no idea of the consequences that can happen, the girl is gonna be the ones suffering from it later on and she is gonna have a disgusting looking butt hole like that of a p*rn star, no benefits of an emema per say. If you wanna do anal fair enough do it not my problem, learn it for yourself link

Asker upvoted
    • Thanks!, I believe it's definitely out of the question noww.

• yeah, I'm glad I gave you the information but its for you to decide your future

• plus if you physically want to see what your ass will end up looking like. just check out a p*rn stars anal that looks destoryed and disgusting