Girls, why do you love the balls so much?

why do you love the balls so much. I swear, my girlfriend is crazy for my balls or something lol.

if we cuddle, she holds them, for the sake of holding them, not to get me off or start me on anything. she loves licking them. she always talks about how great she thinks my balls are.

to be, it looks like an ugly, kind of saggy sack of something lol. so girls, what is so attractive about the balls and why do you like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol um, ask your girl why she likes them cause I don't really have that fetish. Now one of my boyfriends always insisted I suck and play with them so I did it for him. It became a habit though, wed be sitting watching t.v and I go in his pants and play with them. They are like titties I they are cold and a little interesting. but anyways if a guy doesn't mention his balls I am not going down there... My new man likes to eat out my ass!why?i don't freakin know, I never asked, he just loves to do it...ppl have weird fetishes. lol TMI?

• YES! That's exactly how I feel! They're like t*ts, they are like fun little bags you can just play around with if you get bored but the ass, uhhh alright? lol

• lol I know its weird right!but hey I don't judge.another guy loved sucking on my toes.i keep finding these weirdos fetish is necks.i love a smooth clear neck I can just ruin with my hickies =].and teeth lol I love straight white that's as weird as it gets for me!