Girls who like Speedos ,why don't you speak out?

We hear a lot about girls who hate guys wearing speedos.I have a slim figure and like wearing them,what's so bad about that?Would like to hear from girls who like them.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

I like speedos, but it has to be on a certain body type...Now a sexy swimmer like micheal phelps wearing a speedo is damn sexy, but a big ol' fat man with a buddha belly in a speedo is gag worthy

• Haha def. got it all right here.

• I'm a swimmer; I barely notice them. I prefer guys to wear baggy drag suits over their speedos though, drag suits are hotttttt.

• I can't think of a situation outside of competitive swimming where a speedo would look at all normal. I worked at a pool in high school and we always laughed about the few guys that wore them. It was just so obvious that they really wanted everyone to see their package.

• I don't think it's wrong. I just don't think it fits in.

• Is it wrong for a guy to want women to see his package? Don't get me wrong, I think my package should be private, but women wear skimpy suits to show themselves off.

• i find speedos almost normal since I was on a swim team with divers for awhile. but I do admit you gotta hav the right body type

• I guess whenever I have seen a guy in a speedo he was wearing it to be funny... I probably wouldn't mind if an older, attractive and of course, fit man were to wear one. Don't regular or tournament swimmer men wear them too? so it wouldn't be all that odd, for me at least ;)

• If a guy is scrawny, it makes him look even scrawnier and its very unattractive. If a guy is big, it makes him look bigger. If a guy has an amazingly hot muscular body, he may possibly be able to pull it off but unless a guy has the body of a god, he most definitely should not wear a speedo. Even if he does have an amazing body, its still more attractive to just wear a normal swimsuit. Don't wear a speedo...

• Its completely normal to wear a speedo in Europe or South america, I don't know why americans get offended by a man showing his qudriceps

• Speedos are out of style for regular swimwear. They show a person's lack of style. Get out your tie-dyed t-shirt.