What percent of models do you think are willing to do adult modeling for the right price?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Most of the big names have come forward and said that to get ahead, there is some shady behavior. There've been models who say some of the biggest names in the industry, like photographers or those working for designers, will basically tell the model "sleep with me, you'll get this ad." And many of them have had to do that at one point or another

• All of them.

• Selected as most helpful

Most of them do it already. Many get naked for ads and other "artistic" layouts, and at the very least a large minority does out-and-out adult modeling. And that isn't for a huge amount of money either. But only so many people are willing to pay you to take your picture, and if you want to make a living, and you aren't one of the VERY few at the VERY top of the industry, then you will go where the money is, at least occasionally.

• I used to work in TV production. Met and worked with TONS of models and actresses. Knew a ton of crew who worked on many other productions, who always have stories to tell. Plus as P.L.C. mentioned, even top models have admitted to stuff happening. And, just look at the evidence. Just about any top model you can name has done nude layouts already. Just about any young actress has done nude scenes already. Even "goodie goodies" like Sandra Bullock.

• How do you know?

• A lot I bet...including me! LOL. I mean what price are you talking about. You can take a picture of me and put it up on Times square for one million dollars. How does that sound? If Kramer can do it, why not me?

• 99.9%