Girls, does an angry man turn you on? Who is hotter, a guy who keeps his cool or an angry guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• i find it sexy when he stays calm but I see the anger or annoyance flash on his face, it's a little scary but really sexy. yelling and going nuts would turn me off

What Girls Said 22

• keeps it cool. it's hot when a guy can defend his family though and when he can do heavy lifting, etc. I think that's the kinda thing that really demonstrates manliness.

• For me, a guy who can keep his cool in situations that are stressful and/or where many others would lose it is wildly attractive. It shows that he's got enough maturity to keep his emotions under control-- which is always the best way to efficiently deal with any situation. A guy who flies off the handle all the time or consistently responds with an out-of-proportion reaction is just a waste of time. Like really, what are those guys trying to achieve? Black eyes and a room full of adrenaline is hardly a resolution to anything, ever.

Also, sometimes women confuse anger for "passion" which is dangerous, because there is most definitely a distinct difference between the two. Passion is great, but one should be careful not to confuse that with some hothead guy who steps out of line all the time and can't keep his tongue in check.

• Nothing drives me away faster than a guy with a short temper.

• A flash of anger is attractive, I know it's stupid but blame it on the animal inclinations..

Keeping it cool is nice too, it shows he has great control over himself, which is attractive too

But for the quickest perk of desire for a guy, a little hot anger will do.

• You're young, so you obviously prefer young immature guys as opposed to real men. DUH. This isn't my logic though; QA's logic

• Ok, let's agree to disagree.

• i get it now, don't worry ;)

• Angry guy IF he is angry over someone trying to hurt me. Would love a guy who defends me.

• so you prefer immature guys instead of real men... ok.

• Or, if someone tried to physically hurt me, he's better get angry enough to try and protect me like I would for him.

• you don't understand. you don't have to get angry to stand up for yourself. a real man controls his emotions at all times (no matter how tough the situation). a man who gets angry is nothing but a helpless kid. ridiculous. it's much more difficult and manly to keep your cool.

being angry doesn't equal being able to defend yourself. angry people are irrational. irrational people are bad fighters. an angry man couldn't even defend you in an effective way if someone tried to physically hurt you.

More from Girls
17

What Guys Said 0