Boobs, the pencil test.

how many girls can pass the pencil test?take your bra off, and put a pencil under your breast. If it falls down, you pass. If it stays there, you fail.

This question has a poll!

OMG, a guy failed. TMI!
Actually, this whole test was just an excuse to tell you all to take your bras off, and have you do it...lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• What is the point of this? to encourage low self esteem by making women "fail" because they don't reach a certain standard? isn't there already enough pressure body wise on women without them having to worry about it their child feeding devices are small enough to let a pencil fall? I have large breasts, and I already have low self esteem, back problems and unwanted attention for them. I don't need you to tell me I'm a failure.Its men like you who give the rest a bad reputation.

• I wish I could hit the agree button ten more times.

• I already apologized for this thread. it was ill considered.

What Girls Said 9

• If you pass then that means your breasts are either a.)huge, b.)saggy or c.) both. I'm actually glad that I failed this test.

• Haha, you're fine honey, relax.

• Okay I didn't read the question right. Nevermind I passed because the pencil didn't stay. I didn't have to try it to know though.

• The way I heard this test was if the pencil falls you don't need a bra. If it does fall you do need a bra. It's what teenagers do to figure out when it's time to start wearing one. Whether they're saggy or not, once they are a certain size the pencil will stay. It may not stay very tight, but it will stay for a few seconds.

• Gosh, we have to start timing it now?

• I passed. Yay.

• Yay, perky hooters. of course you are a teen, so it's a low bar... :)

• Ok... I am a 36 H and I failed. I don't think gravity works that way unless they are fake or small, now if I bounce it falls. Bras are made for that reason. Mine are not droopy especially for their size, I always get compliments on them, and the other girls that have them about my size complain mine are too perky, full, and round and I'm constantly asked if they are fake. I have been able to hold a pencil under them since I hit D cup. This is not a realistic test.

If you're a 36H then you pass!

• H????Do you have a pic, because I don't even know what H looks like

• i failed :/

• Yeah, I think we all understood

• DD's**

• Yahh haha they're almost DD'sslol

• Show Older
  • i passed and I'm a 34DD. but even if you failed this test, boobs don't really look that droopy, I don't think, unless the nipples face down rather than forward.

• It doesn't have anything to do with breast size as to whether it stays up or not, it really is just how saggy your boobs are. I'm a 30F and I passed :D but yeah, don't assume if a girl has bigguns that she'll fail - it's not true. Also, the real test, is if you can hold one in between your boobs, in your cleavage. So, take that into consideration before you make up tests under other test names.

• All women under the age of 84 will probably pass.

• I doubt that. if they are at all big, they will probably fail.

• How is it passing and how is it failing?

• It's a measure of boob perkiness or droopiness. droopy ones will hold the pencil in place.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!