Boobs, the pencil test.

how many girls can pass the pencil test?

take your bra off, and put a pencil under your breast. If it falls down, you pass. If it stays there, you fail.

• I failed
  • I passed
  • I'm a guy and I want to know
OMG, a guy failed. TMI!
Actually, this whole test was just an excuse to tell you all to take your bras off, and have you do it...lol

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the point of this? to encourage low self esteem by making women "fail" because they don't reach a certain standard? isn't there already enough pressure body wise on women without them having to worry about it their child feeding devices are small enough to let a pencil fall?

I have large breasts, and I already have low self esteem, back problems and unwanted attention for them. I don't need you to tell me I'm a failure.

Its men like you who give the rest a bad reputation.

• I already apologized for this thread. it was ill considered.

• I wish I could hit the agree button ten more times.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 12

• i passed and I'm a 34DD. but even if you failed this test, boobs don't really look that droopy, I don't think, unless the nipples face down rather than forward.

• How is it passing and how is it failing?

• It's a measure of boob perkiness or droopiness. droopy ones will hold the pencil in place.

• i'm a 34DD and 15 i failed, is that because my boobs are big or just saggy :/

• I passed. Yay.

• Yay, perky hooters. of course you are a teen, so it's a low bar... :)

• Not even going to try I know I'll fail

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 1

• Most people misinterpret the results of this test. The more pencils you can hold the higher your score (meaning a better score). If you can hold a coke bottle you're a frickin' goddess. So please don't perpetuate the myth that you want the pencil to fall out.