Is it emotional for women to swallow a mans sperm?

do you feel closer..or is it just a physical thing and no big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• after awhile I get used to it(; at first it was digusting because I wasn't used to having something like that squirt in my mouth unprepared..but after a few times it was alright because I let the guy have full plesure I let hm finish his job..instead of making him pull it out..I've been told they like it better when I swallow it ..so I do that's the point of blow jobs(; IMO.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 11

• I haven't done that yet, but I think I'd find it somewhat emotional... because I'm taking in a very intimate part of my man. It would also be a plus if it turns him on as well.

• Its not a big deal for me at all

• Well I do feel happy afterwards.

• I don't feel any diffrent it sort of emotional if it's my boyfriend and I love him I don't know how it would be with someone that I'm not in a relationship with. I feel like it's something between that bonds two people.

• I don't think it is a big deal at all

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 1

• My first Girlfriend though it very emotional. She liked to move her head up to mine right after I came, so she could look me in the eyes and swallow. It was very bonding for us. She would swallow, and then smile and even kind of giggle sometimes, then snuggle a little bit. I think she felt it was accepting of me and showing bonding . she described it that way. I know I felt at way for me too.