• Ask
  • myTake

Why do black men like anal sex so much?

My boyfriend who I just moved together with is black and way older than me, and he loves it. I don't know if this an age thing or a black thing, but he just likes to do it. I let him do it to me quite often because I like to make him happy, but his penis is so big that sometimes is very uncomfortable when he goes really hard. Most of the time I enjoy it tho, but I'm curious why black men like it so much.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Everyone has preferences, fetishes, and dislikes/likes and I don't think you can generalize so many people. He probably just happens to be one of those guys who are into it.

What Guys Said 7

• I knew I was really black.

• Maybe because black guys seem to prefer 'ass' a lot more than white guysso I guess anal is just an extension of that

• My butt is quite small because I'm slim, but he says he likes it that way.

• I've never done anal with anyone before, what does it feel like?

• It hurts at first, then it can be uncomfortable, but I enjoy the being overpowered side of it, I just love to be submissive, it's a girl thing.

• I'm black and I wouldn't say that I love it. It has nothing to do with race. However, like most guys I will do it if it's requested.

• I don't request it.

• How big are we talking here? Be careful with your butt hole.

• I wouldn't say it's just black men... but don't know, maybe it's just his thing.

• A lot of black guys are on the "down low", which is part of the reason why black men are far more likely to have HIV/AIDS. Google "down low black men" for more details. A fair number of men like anal sex period, but part of being black means there's a higher chance culturally that your guy is actually bi.

• My guy is very straight, it can't get straighter than that.

• That may be the case in your instance, but not others.

What Girls Said 4

• For better than the last 15 years I have exclusivelly only dated and f*cked black men and I don't recall any of them being all that interested in giving the anal thing a try. I am totally against it and wouldn't try if they asked, but can only remember once or twice ever having a guy mention it. I also don't think it is a race generated thing to want to do. It is a preference that a guy or girl of about any race could desire.

• Pretty certain that it's not exclusive to black men.

• I'm pretty sure its not an age thing or a "black thing" as you so inappropriately put it, I'm pretty sure its something your boyfriends likes. endo story. Why does it have to be a black thing or an age thing, its something he likes. I mean how many black men have you been with intimately that qualifies you to make this statement? hahahah it only sounds like you've been with one soo...this question is a tad silly

• I don't think this is a "black thing". I just think this is something he enjoys. I'm black & I know plenty of black guys & majority of them don't like anal sex & won't even try it because they consider it "gay". So as this being a "black thing" I don't believe it is. This is just your partners preference because I've been with a white guys some of them enjoy anal over vaginal.