My husband won't go down on me, I'm wondering why?

I've been married for 2 years I'm only 23 years old and I know that I'm very nice looking really clean and I only weight 110 lbs, so my husband has never gone down on me, but he expects me to do it to him, when we have sex I feel like he's being selfish because he just wants pleasure for him, I'm a very sexual person I like to try different things and he doesn't I want to change positions and he acts like he doesn't hear me, or he says "yeah we'll do it next time" I don't know if it's because he doesn't have too much experience or what's going on, I'm he's 2nd girl that he has been with and he has never gone down on no one. when I go down on him I kiss him all over and rub him explore his body and I want the same thing back to me what's wrong with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a good question. Why don't you ask him? Obviously, there's a reason because there's ALWAYS a reason why people do things and you have a right to know. The next time he "expects" you to go down on him tell him... "Umm noo, not until you tell me why you don't like pleasuring me... so what's the reason?" If he has some kind of problem with it, at least he should be able to tell you. That's the least he can do for his wife. At least, then you and him could come up with a solution that would hopefully be satisfactory to both of you.