• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, what is the biggest size penis you can handle?

My boyfriend is 7 1/2 inches long. I have no problem taking him all in. My friends says they would not be able to take him. In my opinion who ever says size doesn't matter was wrong.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 8in with 4.5 in girth...felt really awesome!

• did he go all the way in? and I'm 6 inch in length and 4.5 in girth so I wonder would that be good?haha

• Show Older
    • I know what you mean! These guys who say it doesn't matter, probably have tiny penises. SIZE DOES MATTER

• I'm not sure you quite understand what girth means.

What Guys Said 12

• Because not all women are the same size vaginally. You have a larger vagina, so you like the larger ones.One women told me that size matters in that every woman wants as much as she can take, but no more. For some women like you that's 9 inches or more. For other women, it's 6 inches. Another woman told me, eight fits, nine doesn't. Women come in different sizes, but they don't like to believe it.I'm not sure how other people's opinions can be wrong unless you want to control people.

• This was just a repost from one I made earlier because I'm too lazy to rethink this, so some details may not apply.

• I guess that's what age does to you.

• It sounds like you are one of those 5 inch men.

• Ya got me! I'm so embarrassed my 6 inches :)

• 6 inches I'm not even close to that lol.

• Size to an extent does matter. Thickness or girth beats length over all every time. The amount that a man can slide into a female depends on the female vagina and placement of her cervix.

• I am pretty average and not one of my girlfriends have ever complained. As long as they can feel it inside them when they orgasm, that is what seems to matter.

• Im only 3 1/2 inches. You can use me for target practice. Or as a sacrifical lamb.

• An Average penis is about 5.1 to 5.7 inches long when fully erected. If he is 7.5 inches at full erection, then he is above normal. I'm not bragging! But I'm 9.5 fully erected and I play a lot of sports and hit the gym daily.. Guys shower and walk around the locker room and a few makes mine look like a tic-tac... I haven't heard a girl complain yet that mine is too large. Remember a woman gives birth to babies that sometimes weight more that 9 pounds and have a length greater that 20 inches... So I'm sure puts things into perspective a bit..

• Depends on each girl.

• When you get older you get looser. Lucky you to find someone who can actually fill you up!

• Bitter much? Sounds like you are one of those 5 inch guys.

• Why would I be bitter? I'm glad for you. I have a few friend that go for older women such as yourself. You have to be bigger to fill you up. Facts are facts, why would I be bitter?

• Amazing.

• Cool story bro.

• DEEP THROAT! lmao

• 45+? Give me a break more like 25 years old.

• I am 46. Don't you think women in their 40's can have great sex? Who said my boyfriend was 45+. He is more 30+.

• Show Older
    • 30+ means that he is over thirty. he is 35

• I know what you meant that would be sick if he was 30+ years older then u.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not sure about girth, but for length, probably anything over 7-7.5 inches would be too long to fit it all in me and it would hit my cervix if he were trying to go all the way in. It's just an uncomfortable feeling.

• The biggest I had was about 9.And yes, I took it all in even anally :)

• You're a big gal.

• ive been with a guy who was 8in, it does hurt not gonna lie but it feels amazing too. Any bigger than that is rare and I don't know if id enjoy it in the long term