Do girls like having sex/are open to having sex with a much older man?

I recently caught my stepmom getting pounded by a neighbor. She is 29 and the guy is in his 50s. He was always flirting with her. She was trying to resist saying she was married but gave in. I never heard her and my dad having sex; she often resisted his advances. But she did everything and I mean EVERYTHING with this guy. Is it wrong of me to have been turned on by this? She is around my age and my step mom.

Why do girls in their 20s and 30s have sex with men in their 40s and 50s?

Are you girls open to that if it is done secretly?

Would it turn you on because the older men are rough and aggressive?

Has this happened and how old were you?

It disgusts me that older men can be super aggressive with a young girl and end up having sex with them.

• You girls in your 20s had sex with a guy in his 40s and up or heard of someone
  • You women in your 30s have had sex with a guy in his 40s and up or heard of someone
  • You guys or girls have heard of this happening

Most Helpful Girl

• i love love love love love love love love love love older men.

not tooo old though.

but when I was 16, a 35 year old wanted to date me.. that kinda freaked me out. lol

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 28

• Why does it bother you so much with a girl having sex with a much older man? Sex is just a physical thing between two people and if at 80 if his junk is working and he is doing a 20 year old girl what's the problem?

I had a girl working for me several years ago she was 23 then and she married a guy who at the time was 59. Everyone said oh this won't last or she did it just for his money etc. Well they still come into the restaurant during the summer, both happy as hell, enjoying life, she still does things with friends her age, he plays his golf, etc. It's odd to say the least, but it is working and that is to the extreme, as we were just talking about having simple sex.

By the way who are we trying to kid, for the most part there is no morality with us any longer, guys with screw anything that will spread their legs, and girls will spread at the drop of a hat, so why would age be a taboo? Please do answer this!

• Oooops...sorry, I dropped my hat :)

• I don't think so, I'm a bit particular who I do that for.

• I think he likes her and thinks how come she hasn't gone after me?

• What the heck? Based off your age she would have had you at the age of at least 11? I smell a rat here.

To answer your question the oldest I have ever been with is 12 years older than me. He had more experience and less inhibitions (which is a reason I would say some women prefer older men).

• He said "STEPMOTHER" but still sounds a little fishy

• Older guy, fantasy, etc, I don't know. Why would we care? The question still seems valid.

• Sometimes it annoys me when people see me everywhere; other times it's funny as hell. I'm laughing this time.

• Based on your age you dad must be older that your stepmom anyway. I think the issue here is not that she is was having sex with an older guy but she was having sex with another man. May be you have a hidden attraction for her and it bothers you that she choose an old dude instead of you. What ever it is the case sex is just sex and and when it comes to the moment of truth if there is a sexual chemistry and temperature is boiling it does not matter if its 20 and 20, 30 and 20 or in these case 29 and 50 if the desire is there sex will come naturally regardless of the age difference.

• i'll be blunt-it's gross and makes me puke-some other girls might like it and I'm brave enough not to be anonymouse when I say this..

• Why not choose an older man - more understanding! But to answer your question - I think you were or still are attracted to your stepmom whuch is what turned you on! Heck I would be disgusted if I ever saw that!

More from Girls
23

What Guys Said 7

• Me too. It is almost always that the older men have money. or the power to get the women promoted at work, which amounts to the same thing...It's not too complicated.

Then they complain that guys their own age don't respect them!

As if these older men do!

• You find it disgusting that two adults want to have sex? If you said that you are pissed off your step mom is cheating on your dad with the neighbor, then I would be on your side in the blink of an eye.

29year old adult having sex with a 50 year old adult= two consenting adults that both agreed to have sex and more then likely enjoyed every minute of it. who are you to cast such a judgment? mind your business and stop worrying about two adults having sex with each other.

Sorry to be so harsh but what the hell are you doing passing judgment on two consenting adults?

• Don't assume one data point is a trend. Aggressive assholes who dog women into sex exist at all age ranges.

Most of the younger women who offer to play with me do so because I know what I am doing and will take the time to get them what they want. They are willing to deal with my age as a trade off for ability.

• Older men have more money, more experience, and more personality. This is why girls find them "thrilling". But this is not really so, for their positives are always intertwined with the same if not more negatives.

• To me, and I am a guy who like younger girls, but mind you I'm 24. I would NEVER do anything with a girl under 18. But 18 is still 6 years younger. That's enough for me, and trust me most of my friends admire my ability to get 18 and 19 year olds' phone numbers and such. But it is totally nasty and makes my skin crawl that a girl in her early 20's is attracted to a guy in his 40's or 50's or more. Like those sites like old farts young tarts makes me want to vomit. Why would a girl want a guy that has half my size and most of them are suprisingly good looking. I mean if you are ugly and its been a while I can see it, cause you're also gonna get a lot of money out of it (I hear it's twice the money as normal porn but still). I can say honestly that I would never ever ever be with a girl over 29. That's my age gap 18-29. And it would take a mighty special girl to be 20 and get me. So please girls, don't assume that guys that are older are better sutied to 'take care of' or treat you better than someone your own damn age. Or that all we as early to mid 20's guys want is to get in your pants.So you've had a few bad eggs, well we all have. It takes me a while to even make sexual advances. I can tell you that the more us guys see girls that should be with US with old men the more cautious we get. We start wondering if we aren't good enough. And then it spreads like wildfire until you've made all guys that normally are confident to be wrecks. Like I said some guys are all about getting laid, but just get to know a guy and see where it goes. So, really if you are honestly attracted to a guy who has more fat on his body, less years to live, a smaller penis, and less testosterone, than you are every bad word a guy can call a girl. Girls think that guys have to do 90% of the work to get with a girl, well you're wrong. Get off your @ss and try to get with someone your own age that has the same interests and within 10 years of you. Part of my hate for this topic is because a girl that wanted me for years and years but she wasn't my type lost her virginity and had a kid with a guy who was 38 when she was 16. I yelled at her which was the only time I ever have yelled at a girl but I needed to know why just because I didn't want her that three months later she was knocked up AND gave her virginity to a guy more than twice her age. I was disgusted. What's even more messed up is she grew up real churchy and went to private schools. I think all those years of being good made her even worse when she got older. I haven't spoken to her and if I saw her I would look another way and avoid her. You really have to think that if you cannot get someone your own age than just be single. Be patient, a good guy WILL come around. But settling for an old man just because he has a good job or whatever I mean I've made double what most people in my high school had made since they graduated. Don't assume and just be faithful that guys your age are BETTER than old men.

More from Guys
2