Do girls like having sex/are open to having sex with a much older man?

I recently caught my stepmom getting pounded by a neighbor. She is 29 and the guy is in his 50s. He was always flirting with her. She was trying to resist saying she was married but gave in. I never heard her and my dad having sex; she often resisted his advances. But she did everything and I mean EVERYTHING with this guy. Is it wrong of me to have been turned on by this? She is around my age and my step mom.

Why do girls in their 20s and 30s have sex with men in their 40s and 50s?

Are you girls open to that if it is done secretly?

Would it turn you on because the older men are rough and aggressive?

Has this happened and how old were you?

It disgusts me that older men can be super aggressive with a young girl and end up having sex with them.

This question has a poll!

• Vote A You girls in your 20s had sex with a guy in his 40s and up or heard of someone
  • Vote B You women in your 30s have had sex with a guy in his 40s and up or heard of someone
  • Vote C You guys or girls have heard of this happening

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 28

What Guys Said 7

• Selected as most helpful

i love love love love love love love love love love older men.

not tooo old though.

but when I was 16, a 35 year old wanted to date me.. that kinda freaked me out. lol

• 35d

i love older men too, wahoo

• 35d

I'm only open to it if they look just like Robert Downey jr... Yum ;)

• 35d

Older men... for the win :)

• Well, I have to replies for you here. The fact that your step-mom in MARRIED, I don't thing anyone other than her husband out to be having sex with her.

As for real life, there are things (and sometimes warped ideas) that girls/women get into their heads in the sex realm, and they just gotta try it out. Depending on the girl, it could be sex in a public place/risk of getting caught (got that t-shirt), sex with your sisters boyfriend (don't want that t-shirt), sex with a boyfriend's best friend (no shirt -- no that I wouldn't do him under other circumstances, but cheating is a bad idea), doing a one-night stand with a hot guy you met on vacation/spring break (got two of those t-shirts), interracial sex (no t-shirt), two guys at once (no shirt), and yes, older men get on that list (depending on your definition of older, one, maybe three t-shirts). I'm sure there are more that don't come to mind right now.

Needless to say, most of the experimentation happens in high-school or college years, when there is plenty of time and opportunity out there. I will tell you that the older guy thing is not because they are aggressive. In fact, while making it clear that they are interested, I've never had pressure or over the top aggressiveness placed upon me by any guy that falls into the older guy category (a 16 year old horn dog in high school or a 20-year old a**hole in college are far more aggressive). A girl who has still not developed much maturity (like say 16 or 17) might fall to an overtly aggressive guy of any age, but once the girl has some maturity (not the same a sex experience), aggressiveness doesn't work well at all.

As from my true "older guy" experience, I was in 19, and had occasionally baby sat for a single dad who was I guess about 40 at the time. He always flirted a little, and played along, but it was just in fun. For some unknown reason, one night I flirted back and said "if you see something you want you ought to go for it," and the rest is history. He also paid me with a $100 bill that night, instead of the usual $40.

But no, I would never consider a long-term relationship with a guy that is old enough to be my father. But lots of girls might consider the one-time thing just to see what it was like.

• i'll be blunt-it's gross and makes me puke-some other girls might like it and I'm brave enough not to be anonymouse when I say this..

• well, I did have a crush on a famous singer who was WAY older than me but, anything other than that would be gross. I would feel ashamed having sex with someone who forced me into it. I think the proper term for that is rape.

• umm...it all depends on if the guy is hot, or not.

• ew. my dad is currently living in alaska due to the economy. but his room mate is in his 50s and is dating 20-30 year old girl. he was dating her when I think she was 16-18. which I find sick.

i don't care if a guy is 10 years older. but any older than that, is when it looks sick.

• im 18 and I had sex with a 40 year old.

because I'm attracted to older guys.

• like really I don't know what to say but if they in love wit a older guy then of course they gonna f*** them hehe butt yea that pretty f***ed up watt your step momz did wit the neighbor

• I have always been with older men and to tell you the truth they just seem to know what they want more out of life. Sure when it comes to sex they know what they are doing and what they like and that makes it better for me but on a personality level they know how to treat a woman and the small things that we like. they know what they want for their lives and how to get there and that's a total turn on for me.

• I am in my early 20's and I have slept with a man in his late 30's. He wasn't rough at all, actually he was a little too soft. I slept with him because I was attracted to him, he's older, got a nice job, brings me to nice restaurants, opens the door for me, ect. I felt like I was being treated with more respect, most guys my age won't even open a door for me. I ended it because we wanted very different things out of the relationship.

And one my friend who's 29 is actually marrying a man in his 50's, she liked his personality, and he's the only man she slept with that actually made her come, not because he rough or anything, I think it's because of experience. A lot of younger men rush into sex, they want it now and then, and for us it takes a little bit more, you gotta "warm up the machine" (that's what I tell my boyfriend lol)

• Your mom is 29 and how old are you? Certainly not 18 to 24, unless your mom was 11 or younger when you were born.

• So either his dad remarried a girl much younger, or this is a troll post. Sorry I didn't catch the step mom thing for some reason.

• Did you read the part about stepmom?

• I was married to a man that was 13 years older than me. He was wonderful...Could run circles around other guys my age. The sex was incredible... Not too rough but just right! Not to mention, he really knew how to spoil me...All the little things that he would think of that guys my age don't even have a clue about...

• I'm 28 and have a FWB situation with a guy who's 42. I think he's incredibly sexy and sometimes I feel like he knows my body better than I do! It's never awkward or uncomfortable and anything I want to try he's up for it and usually has a suggestion or two and I love that he's comfortable telling me exactly what he wants and what turns him on and even after we're done and we're laying in bed he'll want to talk about it. Why did I hold back or why did I want him to stop at this point and what did I like about this, etc...

I find it extremely attractive that he's so open about sex and comfortable with both his body and mine. It could be a result of his age and experience or could just be his personality I don't know but I like it! =)

• I've dated guys 14 years older than me before. I'm only 23. I guess I first thought they'd be more mature, and someone who I could look up to, but no... they're the same fools, just with crow's feet and gray hair.

• im 18 and there's this guy that comes into my work and we talk casually, he's probably about 35 and has a daughter and is divorced. I am so attracted to aggressive men, but only if they are picky they can't be like that to every woman for sure. anywho, I have The Biggest crush on this guy and if he were to do dirty things to me I would definitely respond to it. I can't explain why this is because other than him I've never liked any other older men

• I'm 20 and I've never done it with an older man, I've thought about it but I don't know if I would do it. I get hit on by older guys though, they are more straight forward and don't play games. I would rather a guy be aggressive than be sneaky about what he wants. He can't be too old though but 30s to 40s, nothing older than that.

• I am 20. Why the thumb down, just curious?

• How old are you?

• When I was 22 I worked for a guy in his 60s who could have had me in a second if he'd wanted to. It's not that I was attracted to his age, but I was so attracted to him.

• If he'd just told me to give him head out of nowhere, that would've freaked me out. He certainly could have just started kissing me though. And why? I don't know, why not? He didn't seem ancient or anything, just smart and funny.

• Why? if he grabbed you, for example, and started kissing you or told you to give him head would you have done it?

• Aggression is said to be a very popular fantasy. Maybe because it makes her feel better; or she just wanted to. No offense to your step-mother.

• my stepmother is 34 and my dad is 51, so yes. but I probably wouldn't.

• Show More
  • Older men have more money, more experience, and more personality. This is why girls find them "thrilling". But this is not really so, for their positives are always intertwined with the same if not more negatives.

• To me, and I am a guy who like younger girls, but mind you I'm 24. I would NEVER do anything with a girl under 18. But 18 is still 6 years younger. That's enough for me, and trust me most of my friends admire my ability to get 18 and 19 year olds' phone numbers and such. But it is totally nasty and makes my skin crawl that a girl in her early 20's is attracted to a guy in his 40's or 50's or more. Like those sites like old farts young tarts makes me want to vomit. Why would a girl want a guy that has half my size and most of them are suprisingly good looking. I mean if you are ugly and its been a while I can see it, cause you're also gonna get a lot of money out of it (I hear it's twice the money as normal porn but still). I can say honestly that I would never ever ever be with a girl over 29. That's my age gap 18-29. And it would take a mighty special girl to be 20 and get me. So please girls, don't assume that guys that are older are better sutied to 'take care of' or treat you better than someone your own damn age. Or that all we as early to mid 20's guys want is to get in your pants.So you've had a few bad eggs, well we all have. It takes me a while to even make sexual advances. I can tell you that the more us guys see girls that should be with US with old men the more cautious we get. We start wondering if we aren't good enough. And then it spreads like wildfire until you've made all guys that normally are confident to be wrecks. Like I said some guys are all about getting laid, but just get to know a guy and see where it goes. So, really if you are honestly attracted to a guy who has more fat on his body, less years to live, a smaller penis, and less testosterone, than you are every bad word a guy can call a girl. Girls think that guys have to do 90% of the work to get with a girl, well you're wrong. Get off your @ss and try to get with someone your own age that has the same interests and within 10 years of you. Part of my hate for this topic is because a girl that wanted me for years and years but she wasn't my type lost her virginity and had a kid with a guy who was 38 when she was 16. I yelled at her which was the only time I ever have yelled at a girl but I needed to know why just because I didn't want her that three months later she was knocked up AND gave her virginity to a guy more than twice her age. I was disgusted. What's even more messed up is she grew up real churchy and went to private schools. I think all those years of being good made her even worse when she got older. I haven't spoken to her and if I saw her I would look another way and avoid her. You really have to think that if you cannot get someone your own age than just be single. Be patient, a good guy WILL come around. But settling for an old man just because he has a good job or whatever I mean I've made double what most people in my high school had made since they graduated. Don't assume and just be faithful that guys your age are BETTER than old men.

• Me too. It is almost always that the older men have money. or the power to get the women promoted at work, which amounts to the same thing...It's not too complicated.

Then they complain that guys their own age don't respect them!

As if these older men do!

• this has happened to me when I was 18 years old I got with a gal who was 26 and I had a crush on her and worked out great but she wanted more then I could offer to her

• You find it disgusting that two adults want to have sex? If you said that you are pissed off your step mom is cheating on your dad with the neighbor, then I would be on your side in the blink of an eye.

29year old adult having sex with a 50 year old adult= two consenting adults that both agreed to have sex and more then likely enjoyed every minute of it. who are you to cast such a judgment? mind your business and stop worrying about two adults having sex with each other.

Sorry to be so harsh but what the hell are you doing passing judgment on two consenting adults?

• Don't assume one data point is a trend. Aggressive assholes who dog women into sex exist at all age ranges.

Most of the younger women who offer to play with me do so because I know what I am doing and will take the time to get them what they want. They are willing to deal with my age as a trade off for ability.

• I've never understood people who feel moral outrage at a couple with an age difference. Where does this come from?

• Jealousy and envy. LOL

• Its comes from people that feel like they are losing something. if a 60 year old adult has sex with a 25 year old adult have sex, the other people in both age groups feel like they aren't good enough I guess. the reality is two adults agreed to be together, everyone else needs to mind their own business and worry about their own sex life.