When was the last time you had sex?

When was the last time you had sex? I haven't had sex in 2 months :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 6

• last night and ill be having it again in about an hour. sorry to rub it in :)

• Last night...and in about 6 hours I'll have it again. Why haven't you had sex in 2 months? What do you look like? Do you MB?

• MB? I haven't had the chance... I have horrible luck.

• MB = masturbate

• ahh, yep I do!

• Last time? Never.

• Had it two days ago... but spent that occasion mostly trying to pleasure here. Last fortnight, for a number of reasons, hardly got any of it. So going upstairs in five minutes to see if I can get it now :-) Wish me luck...

• Two and a half years, and I'm about to go crazy.I'm seriously getting in shape to go on intimate encounters on dating sites to solve this problem.

• Never.

What Girls Said 5

• When I got home from work today, with a girlfriend, tomorrow I will see my new boyfriend, hope he is ready.

• Not to brag... But about 8 hours ago :)

• You're hot, I'd be hitting on that too as often as you'd let me.

• Ummmm 15 days 5 hours and 14 minutes ago :)

• 19 days ago

• 8 months and at least another 4 after looking forward because of traveling :(Whoever I meet when I get back is going to be one lucky bastard.