• Ask
  • myTake

Well I learned my lesson about crowd surfing and wearing a tube top.

Me my boyfriend and a few friends went to a concert last night and I got the bright idea to go crowd surfing. It was a pretty good idea the only bad... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've been to a ton of concerts, and girls who crowd-surf ALWAYS get groped, and often have their shirts pulled up or down. For that matter, even the guys sometimes get groped by the girls.[this part not necessarily meant for the QA, but for some of the answerers:]A tube top was a BAD idea, for sure. And while you can make the case of this being sexual assault, you have to know that crowd-surfing REQUIRES other people to put their hands on your body, and that these people are strangers. At the very least, your ass is going to get groped, but people often get flipped around face-down too, so boobs aren't going to be unmolested either. If you're going to CHOOSE to crowd-surf, given that you are jumping into a pool of strangers, many of whom are drunk or high, and ask them to put their hands on you, groping is going to come in that package.At least you didn't get dropped! I've seen both guys and girls get dropped, often on their head or neck, and many have gotten badly hurt. I've had to catch many people who were expelled from the main crowd into an area without people to hold them up, and if I hadn't seen it coming, they'd have hit the floor.So, beware! Crowd-surfing (and stage-diving) is always a risk, and if you can't handle that risk, you shouldn't do it.

What Guys Said 4

• You went crowd surfing. What did you expect?Also, where's the question?

• I did not expect anything. sorry for no question. I couldent find the web site for Girls tell Guys.

• Lesson learned the hard way!. LOL :P

• Haha that sounds like an awesome time for all the guys there lol

What Girls Said 4

• "PS girls if you want to go crowd surfing make sure you have shoulder straps."Probably better suited that gals who want to go crowd surfing do so when the crowd is only gals.Most likely guys will pull down shoulder straps as well and sexually assault a gal as anonymity and a group often makes guys feel more at ease with doing they want."I would advise you to just not go crowd surfing unless you want to be fondled and groped lol."More like sexually assaulted you remember me of this gal I know who got gang raped by 17 years olds when she was 13 years old and laughed it off as boys being boys.

• "you remember me " should be "you remind me"

• Thanks for the tip, sounds super awkward :/ What did your boyfriend think?

• Jumping into a mass of intoxicated, adrenaline & testosterone charged dudes = gonna get groped, no matter what.

• Reading that really turned me on.