Masturbating with a friend of opposite gender.

So how many of you would care if a friend of an opposite gender masturbates in the same room with you and you are not in a relationship with? Like would you enjoy it, would you not care, or would that disgust you? Would you say it is ok if they asked you if it would be ok to masturbate. Would you be willing to masturbate while they masturbate, say watching porn together. I have experienced this before, I masturbated with a friend of mine, we were playing games, and started talking about this sort of thing, so we decided to watch porn together and masturbate. She beat me pretty bad, she came 3 times, and I had trouble forcing a 2nd one out. Let me tell you, it was a great experience, it is kinda like a Fuck Buddy, but like its not awkward cause we do not do anything to each other, we just enjoy being able to experience such pleasure and fun with a good friend.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• She was a f*ck buddy. There's no rule that you have to f*ck them.But I'm glad you had fun.

• Nah, more like jerk off buddies.

• Potato, po-tah-to.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 2

• That is freaking awesome. Has never happened to me... that would be cool though!I would have a hard time to not just go over to her and go down on her.

• If I had a female friend and she wanted to watch a porno so she could masturbate to several orgasms I definitely would let her and I think I would join her and masturbate too. I love watching a female masturbate and have several good cums.